Highest PVE dps/heals/protection on the Shadowlands.

joshis

I saw KBN's post a while back and I'm willing to switch to 1.5mil if that becomes the new standard for the community.

If it sounds ok with everyone else, I am willing to set one up on our server. Personally, I love parsing. I spend about 2 hours minimum a day doing it. I keep a list of people I need to beat when parsing, so I would have absolutely no problem making a more, no offense OP, official thread specifically for that. I'll wait for at least one person to say sounds good to do it however.

If it sounds ok with everyone else, I am willing to set one up on our server. Personally, I love parsing. I spend about 2 hours minimum a day doing it. I keep a list of people I need to beat when parsing, so I would have absolutely no problem making a more, no offense OP, official thread specifically for that. I'll wait for at least one person to say sounds good to do it however.

Anything, Thal go make a better thread, literally anything would be better than this.

Pretty sure OP is okay with it :p (emphasis mine)

Besides its probably the only way I'll ever show up on any DPS ranking. *Cough* Dreadlightyear 4708 Should be second at time of post*Cough* Just kidding...kinda... :D

In any case, the parse above was done by an Annihilation Marauder. I can't remember exact stats at the time, but I was well on my way to 192 BiS (I think I had new 4, old 2?). While Dage clearly has a higher parse, if anyone has questions, I know my marauder like the bottom of an empty beer bottle, and could probably give some tips, or at the very least point you to the people I listen and learn from.

Pretty sure OP is okay with it :p (emphasis mine)

In that case I will start typing something up. I plan on using the rules we are all pretty accustomed too, so with the exception of the 1.5 million dummy health it should all be relatively familiar. If people have stuff to suggest for the thread let me know, specifically on rules and categories you want. I know Torparse is still having some troubles, so I will have to think up something to account and deal for that, because let's face it, screenshots of a parser just are not going to cut it.

Besides its probably the only way I'll ever show up on any DPS ranking. *Cough* Dreadlightyear 4708 Should be second at time of post*Cough* Just kidding...kinda... :D

In any case, the parse above was done by an Annihilation Marauder. I can't remember exact stats at the time, but I was well on my way to 192 BiS (I think I had new 4, old 2?). While Dage clearly has a higher parse, if anyone has questions, I know my marauder like the bottom of an empty beer bottle, and could probably give some tips, or at the very least point you to the people I listen and learn from.

Yeh sorry I didn't know what spec you were, and This thread can have 1.5 mill parses, notice this thread is not only dps, This can include boss fights.

Edited by joshis

Posting just to beat Thalamir and take him off the board. (legit thats the only reason i logged on my marauder and did this, f off frenchy :p)

Annihilation - TTK 3:29 - DPS 4789 - http://gyazo.com/41d7233808cc337512d94333a8aab6f6

1797 PWR - 779 Accuracy - 163 Crit - 360 Surge - 111 Alacrity

4349 Strength. 12 Might augments - 2 Accuracy

Edited by ped_i

Would anyone mind telling me if linking to Torparse in this way would work for an official thread, or will it be necessary to wait until more of their bugs are fixed?

test link: Dreadlightyear 4532

The problem with Torparse right now is that you can't look at the actual log. You'd have no way of proving that somebody didn't just go into their notepad and edit the log to make it look like they did a lot more damage than they actually did (unless they're ridiculous about it with 100k Ambushes or some such). The current iteration of Torparse also doesn't give a great breakdown of crit %s and such. Right now, I just don't think it could be used for anything you'd want to make "official."

The problem with Torparse right now is that you can't look at the actual log. You'd have no way of proving that somebody didn't just go into their notepad and edit the log to make it look like they did a lot more damage than they actually did (unless they're ridiculous about it with 100k Ambushes or some such). The current iteration of Torparse also doesn't give a great breakdown of crit %s and such. Right now, I just don't think it could be used for anything you'd want to make "official."

Which is why we for now use Pictures, not only can you not see the log, its is giving people 200 - 400 more dps than they are actually doing.

Finally went from a 186 to a 192 mainhand and the difference was night and day: did a couple more parses and my new highest is 4,572. Also grabbed an extra hundred crit and noticed a big difference there. Still need my set bonus and still have some 186 gear to get rid of.

Parse: http://i.imgur.com/E8dww7R.jpg

Stats: http://i.imgur.com/m30JTli.jpg

This is an old parse from like a week or 2 ago. Don't even know where it would be in my logs so I will wait til I get a better one for a Parsely link. If this is acceptable though then it will do for now til I stop being lazy and parse some more.

1 mil Dummy

Powertech - Pyrotech - Exit Area - 3:22.191 (Didn't calculate by TTK)

http://gyazo.com/a965cc8fff1c58c5791f0e8366836631

If people still want me to keep this thread going I can just let me know if you do, didn't realise people were still using it.

Keep it alive for 1 mil parses, cause I can't take doing to many 1.5 mil parses much longer lol.

Also I got pretty decent parse this morning. Figured I should post.

Update

1 mil Dummy

Sesom - Powertech - Pyrotech - Exit Area - 3:18.725

http://gyazo.com/e7020fa22b3702c4251f3c2102105ae9

Edited by M_o_s_e_s

I agree with Tco, the 1.5 mil are.... frustrating. Anyway, had a bad night before I did the IO parse, so I parsed until I stopped screwing up. Might go break 5k when I get bored, but it would be nice to get more than the new 2 piece :rolleyes:

1 mil Dummy

Terold'ble - Mercenary - Innovative Ordnance - Domination/Exit Area - 3:23.700 (4909.2)

Theraton - Assassin - Hatred - Exit Area - 3:42.643 (4702.72 dps)