Where do i find a jedi trooper armor

Freedom_JoRT

Hello,

i would like to know, where to find a jedi trooper armor, especially the same as u see if u create a jedi knight (means white trooper armor and brown jedi cape, or maybe a black cape). Thx for your help.

May the 4th :csw_bluesaber:

JoRT

On my Jedi Guardian i wanted to have that look you are talking about OP. Robes on top and underneath some plate armor. Here is another alternative you can try in addition to the stuff mentioned by the other guys above.

Robe - get the one from Coruscant, just do missions for the ambassador Gree droids (the ones that talk funny)

Legs - RD-14A scout greaves (custom level 24) available on the GTN

Boots - Heavy Gunner's Boots (custom level 27) available from light side vendor, requires light side 2

Here is a screenshot of my Guardian. The leggings are the only thing i have set to unify colors. Normally the black part on the leggings is yellow, but with unify it is blackish. With the boots, if i set it to unify, the whole thing turns black. But i like it with the white and black stripe so i keep unify off. Back to the leggings, my Guardian is only level 33. At higher levels though i think there are more leggings available that are solid in color instead of the two tone black/white color you see on mine. It's not exactly the same as the one on the character creation but i like mine better cause i came up with it on my own hehe.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4663/guardianm.jpg

I haven't tried to upload pics in a looooong time...hope i linked it correctly.

Edited by swtonewbie

The armour on char creation for knight you can get, but it's not modifiable. If I remember it's something like lvl 20-30 as i'm sure any rep player with synthweaving can tell you. There *is* white plate armour with a cape but I completely forget what it's called, it has one or two ridges sticking up out of the pauldrons depending on which piece. For the rest you can just use modifiable trooper armour as has been said. I used to use trooper armour for my Guardian back when it might actually confuse someone in PvP if you weren't waving a lightsaber...