Time Rewind in Cartel Market

chisgames

i am pretty sure this was suggested many times but...

could we have an option to replay the whole game again with the same character?

because name reservation, all the unlocks, and more.

like a consumable token that removes all the decisions you ever made and basically a new character with all the items and unlock you have.

and the toke should cost a lot like 3500+

if it's too hard to program... just remove all the achievement related titles, you only have items and collection unlocks.

• 3 weeks later...
IF there was no other way to do that, it might be worth the effort and expense to implement it. But, realistically, just re-rolling the same character is close enough and already in the game.

Also, 3500 CC is way too much for a single 'toke'. 😉

Meh ... I already have a character name I like, I'd just like to make some different choices, maybe chance their LI or something. So I would actually use a token that resets all main story progress/choices.

BioWare would have to decide what constitutes "main story" though. Personally I would suggest anything that gets skipped when jumping ahead, so Makeb, Oricon, Star Fortresses (for example) would not be reset but Vanilla, SoR, KotFE/KotET, JUS, Onslaught, etc. would.

IF there was no other way to do that, it might be worth the effort and expense to implement it. But, realistically, just re-rolling the same character is close enough and already in the game.

Also, 3500 CC is way too much for a single 'toke'. 😉

problem:

unlocks, my "main" character has a lot of unlocks, and i do play it like a solo game ("story mode") and i like my character .

I don't think it is so difficult to implement...

all achievements are legacy wide

just wipe all story choices and story progression...

or create a new Character and import everything except story pregression

its also a way to make money to help keep SWTOR running...

why do you need rename legacy or rename character if you can just rerole, right?

problem:

unlocks, my "main" character has a lot of unlocks, and i do play it like a solo game ("story mode") and i like my character .

I don't think it is so difficult to implement...

all achievements are legacy wide

just wipe all story choices and story progression...

or create a new Character and import everything except story pregression

its also a way to make money to help keep SWTOR running...

why do you need rename legacy or rename character if you can just rerole, right?

Any char you create, has the same legacy unlocks, and you can unlock the char unlocks with some credits. And TBH, if you've managed to unlock all the legacy unlocks, you should have the credits to unlock char unlocks on new chars, unless you are really bad at credit management. /shrug