Where to buy Speeder?

airboss

I've gotten my speeder training but I cannot find where to buy the actual speeder. I would appreciate some help. It's my Sith Inquisitor which I've managed to get to level 26, but I would like to know for Republic as well.

Thanks in advance,

AB

There are speeder vendors at Fleet (near the GTN terminals) and on most planets from Taattooine onwards (usually near the spaceport / landing shuttle). Each have different models, so you should look around if aesthetics are important to you.

Voss has a nice selection of speeders not available on the fleet. You can also get some player made ones from the GTN, or make them yourself if you are a cybertech. Also try the dark or light side vendors.

Also try the dark or light side vendors.

Well that would be really useless.

It is highly unlikely that he is full Light V or Dark V at level 26, and even if he was, he can't get the level 3 speeder skill until level 50.

Just stick to the normal speeder vendor in whatever planet you are on. Nearby one of the first quicktravel points.

Well that would be really useless.

It is highly unlikely that he is full Light V or Dark V at level 26, and even if he was, he can't get the level 3 speeder skill until level 50.

Just stick to the normal speeder vendor in whatever planet you are on. Nearby one of the first quicktravel points.

Did you read my signature? Your post didn't help at all.

You can buy it at a lower level with Legacy

If he did have the required legacy level for that, he would have been playing long enough time to have more likely found the speeder vendors long time ago.

And the level requirement for level 3 speeder drops down only to 40 from 50

Rank 1

Alderaan

Fleet - Speeder Vendor

Tatooine

Rank 2

Alderaan

Fleet - Speeder Vendor

Quesh

Rank 3

Belsavis

Fleet - Light Side/Dark Side Vendor

Fleet - Security Key Vendor

Fleet - Speeder Vendor

Voss

There may be others I haven't come across.