wish David foloni would learn

turnoverla-page

Astromechs were given other designations besides an R. The R was just more commonly used. There is nothing wrong with using the letter P as part of a droid's model.

not according to wiki as the first r was the series number apart from 3 that do not look like the droids there

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R-series

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Industrial_Automaton

Ther can be other series of astromechs, made by differant companies, that use other letters for their models. TCW is as canon as the films. If someone from Lucasarts decides to make a new droid model using the letter P then what is the problem? I do not see anything wrong with this. The R models were just much more widely used and much more popular.

Ther can be other series of astromechs, made by differant companies, that use other letters for their models. TCW is as canon as the films. If someone from Lucasarts decides to make a new droid model using the letter P then what is the problem? I do not see anything wrong with this. The R models were just much more widely used and much more popular.

yeah but that design was very r series

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Astromech_droid

yeah but that design was very r series

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Astromech_droid

Once again, someone at LA decided o give the astromechs a differant model designation. The droid design does not make a differance. It could look like an R unit but be a NEW model with enhancements. It is nothing to complain about. Lucasarts changed something. The wiki now needs to be updated.

Edited by Kilikaa

None of this season is correct with the canon, I mean did anyone see the Ilum episode? The jedi were there for a whole day and not once did any of them experience any lag :p

That's because they'd fixed the Illum lag.

Heck they've already decreased Illum slightly since 1.3, by the time Feb/March rolls around we should be able to get a decent 100 vs 100 fight going.

I had a fight on Illum 2 months back that was 20 vs 20 and no one lagged.

Once again, someone at LA decided o give the astromechs a differant model designation. The droid design does not make a differance. It could look like an R unit but be a NEW model with enhancements. It is nothing to complain about. Lucasarts changed something. The wiki now needs to be updated.

Ugh...

LUCASARTS = Video Games

LUCAS FILM = Movies, TV shows

Lucas Arts has NOTHING TO DO WITH TCW.

Accept what your saying is non-canon, and what Filoni is doing is canon. In the films r2 series aren't the only type you see. Remember that iconic scene in A New Hope? R2-D2 was the only one of his kind being sold by the Jawas. And in The Phantom Menance, when Padme's ship is blasted, different astromech makes go to repair it. So yes, I afraid the r2 series was not the only seires present during that era. (even in KOTOR - there is 3C as well as T7)

Except that not all Astromechs were R series, there was a P2-series, it could have continued alongside the R-series. Also, in Star Wars: Droids KT-10 apparently shows that not all R2s have R2 in there designation.

Indeed, here is a quote from the beggining of the P2 series astromech article: The P2-series astromech droid was Industrial Automaton's first astromech droid prototype, using a rounded body design that would later prove popular with the R2-series astromech droids.

None of this season is correct with the canon, I mean did anyone see the Ilum episode? The jedi were there for a whole day and not once did any of them experience any lag :p

FALSE.

The lake should have frozen a lot faster...hell it almost took an entire day to freeze...on a planet that is insanely cold already.

Not too pleased with this season so far.

The episodes have been good, just the trailer for this season showed alot more cool stuff and these last few episodes have been kinda unfulfilling.

Again, not bad. Cool to see ilum and all that, just want more of the stuff from the original preview.