So Dread Masters are our next villains?

NoTomorrow

According to leaks of future planned content....

Yes. I forgot the exact amount of content but I believe there are at least two operations against them, one to two (probably daily) planets with world arcs focusing on them, and I think a couple of flashpoints as well.

The empire better do a epic comeback when bioware releases the expansion cause I see if the empire keeps losing like this a lot of the empire players will be annoyed heck its starting now with my guildmates. I simply tell them "the empire will strike back don't worry" I mean at the start of the game the empire was kicking the republic *** now its time for the republic to do a bit of *** kicking.

Just saw the Denova finishing dialog. My god how everything falls apart in empire if the emperor is incapacitated.

I can already see these guys in next operation.

Bioware's plot for the lore in this time period is really well put. Once all class stories happen and are settled, the power vacuum is taking up the current story for both sides and is causing a lot of problems for Imps and Pubs as they try to strangle the other.

Based on some of the stuff I read too, more familiar faces will be appearing in FPs and Ops. I like it.

• 2 months later...
Just saw the Denova finishing dialog. My god how everything falls apart in empire if the emperor is incapacitated.

I can already see these guys in next operation.

sucks that some of the coolest evilest sith ever decide to just bbecome the villans of both the empire and the republic i was kinda hoping these guys would show up later as allies when i freed them then i did operations and was proveen wrong :( sucks

Yeah but I kind of understand why. Compared to all other Sith, they are the first that come to mind in a power vacuum.

The Dark Council has its power base in the Empire, Malgus is taken out of the picture, and the Emperor was the only force keeping everyone else in line.

The Dread Masters serve as prophets with no Pyramid (of our knowledge) overseeing them. They exist largely to serve the Emperor and only the Emperor to keep them underfoot and show the least restraint. They have ridiculous amounts of power, power that only they have mastered as a group of six.

They seem like the only ones who would willingly plot their own plans to conquer the galaxy through a rule of fear.