SWG - Kettemoor Represent

Sugahrush

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. I feel like I may have missed the boat somewhat. I search on Google for Kettemoor and SWG and all the links on these forums are busted, so I can't see what other people have said.

Wow, can't believe that it has been so long since playing SWG. I remember Dathora with all of her music videos. I still have some of them lying around, but I don't want to upload them to YouTube and get the muted because of the music tracks and copyright infringement.

I remember fondly the days of meandering about watching the awesome entertainer community we used to have. It is a shame SWTOR chose to not implement those features.

So many people I want to give shout outs for, but I can't recall their names. My main on Kettemoor was Elari. I remember fondly playing with a nice couple from Canada, one who was a wood worker and his wife. I remember SurfPro (who became a jedi in like two weeks - insane). I remember Odasal and Callisto Orion.

Ah the good days, before WoW.. err, I mean the dark times. ;-)

I have his Yahoo e-mail address, but the few times I've tried to reach out to him, he hasn't responded. Dunno if it is still his valid address since it has been 5+ years.

Update: I sent him an email. Let's see if he responds. I referenced this post.

Edited by Sugahrush

Whats up I played on kettemoor for a few years till CU ruined things. I was Tazari or my Jedi was Bazari. I was part of PIT and later was the founder of OO Obsidian Outcasts. Any old guildmates around? Edited by Bazari

Kiva Dathora and I were very good friends, and would often run across each other in the temple on Temenos Island, Naboo. Where I also had a wonderful house on a big lot right next to the shuttle port.

Henaji Astab and I had a grudging respect for each other (at least I did for him) though I wouldn't say we were friends. I was still unhappy when the Imperial Inquisition finally caught up with him, though.

Wow! It's awesome to see so many familiar names. It has been so long. Shame we're all on different servers, probably playing different factions. It is a shame SWG ended up the way it did.

Anyone still have an active account and going to be online for the final shutdown for SWG? I assume they are going to have an event of some sort. I was going to reactivate my account, but missed the September 15th deadline to have your account "in good standing" to be eligible.

I hope everyone has a blast with SWTOR. WoW just never felt the same as SWG. Still on the fence about SWTOR, but I'm already at level 10 waiting for Odasal to catch up.

Really need to dig out the names of some of the people I used to play with.

Anyone have any updates about where people ended up? I probably won't remember any of the names, but stories might refresh my memory.

Edited by Sugahrush

Samsons Samsonites of Storm Squad Academy <SSA> reporting played for a short time before the cu and heavily during the cu and quit after the nge hit. Currently playing on the Mandalore the Indomitable[PVP - West Coast] server hit me up if i know you =D

I remember the good ol days of all the pvp we had between the imperial city and rebel city on lok going back and forth back and forth and then having that ******* ashamon making stupid calls like lets split our force up "because im militiary and know what im down" lol

ahh good times anyone still in contact with stealth killa by chance?

Old members of SATF playing over here on Hyperspace Cannon. The question is .....

1)Would Kettemoor come back to play together if we could decide on a server?

2) Could we all decide on a server?

Skorpio-Master Armorsmith

SATF officer

Dantae my man, how have you been? Oh how i wish that one day another game will make crafting as fun as it was back then! Hope you're doing well old friend!

There's a couple of names I recognize, good afternoon gentlemen! One of Hork's ancestors seems to have found his way over to the Space Slug server to give things a looksee.

I saw the name "Spike Speigel" playing another game the other day. Now that reminded me of Kettemoor!

I remember an imp from Northstar named "Macabre". Is he still around?

Malious

Skorpio

Edited by malious