Who has cancelled their subscription due to the horrid PVP?

karlmonster

After following this game for several years, many hours of beta and launch with several level 50s and a handful of other alts, I am leaving as well. It is more than obvious at this point that BioWare is in over their heads and has no real direction with this product. When my 7 year old reads the patch notes and questions some of the changes and after I explain them to him further he says "That doesn't make any sense", I know it is time to quit. When he can look me in the eye and say "Dad, that was stupid to do.", I know it is time to quit.

If BioWare wants a purely PvE game that plays like an RPG with a chat box, fine. But come out and just tell us! Stop beating around the bush and stop making these horrid changes. Changes I would expect someone on LSD to recommend and think were a good idea....

EDIT: I just can't stress enough, in the event that someone at BioWare reads this, that my 7 year old son thinks your changes are insane. That some of the features that have been in the game are not right.

His response to people leaving a War Zone without penalty....

"Dad, if someone leaves basketball at recess throwing a fit we don't let him play again."

This was what he said after I explained to him that we lost our WZ because people left, and they won't "get in trouble" (Leaver penalty) for leaving.

Edited by PostalTwinkie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright.... Cya.

Honestly at this point, I'm just enjoying a good train wreck.

That's why I'm here too. I cancelled a month ago. It's too late to stop it, so you might as well enjoy it!

Edited by Marinus_

I unsubbed.

Between the Ranked WZs being pulled and the HORRID WZ commendation grind (not to mention still no changes to the pvp daily/weekly quest conditions) on live right now...I've got no more patience left for this game.

Honestly, those numbers are the only thing that matters at the end of the day. Did people complain? Sure, but the numbers are still good.

Really, if people are unhappy, the option is to walk away or eat it. I've cancelled, and so have a couple friends. That's not going to break BW's wallet, but if enough people speak with their money, BW will listen. Numbers people, numbers.

Haha they are offering free month of SWTOR now for people if they don't cancel until after April 24th.

Let's call it damage control.

Meh I'll keep playing the only thing that bugs me are the starting a game with 4-5 people vs. 8 and the match not ending immediately. That's just unfair and has nothing to do with skill/gear/etc. to start with such a disadvantage that's out of your control.

That and Mauraders/Sents needing their damage scaled back just a little bit but I feel that it was a unintentional bug due to buffing Juggernaut/Guardian damage.

Haven't thought about cancelling until today, my class was not changed, but the warzone rewards have, I though getting Battlemaster was terrible, and now I am facing Warhero in a system that tells me that MVPs are basically meaningless and losing means it will take forever to get anything (and I lost today most of my games, haven't seen that in quite while happen, was a pain to get 3 victories for the daily and I am not convinced that it was worth it).

Haha they are offering free month of SWTOR now for people if they don't cancel until after April 24th.

Yeah I saw that, didn't stop me from hitting that button. :rolleyes:

Meh I'll keep playing the only thing that bugs me are the starting a game with 4-5 people vs. 8 and the match not ending immediately. That's just unfair and has nothing to do with skill/gear/etc. to start with such a disadvantage that's out of your control.

Yeah, a lot of games start out this way o my server too. And even with the odds stacked against me, I stuck em all out though, it was still worth it in the end. Not now though. Now they want to punish me for participating? I'm not paying for that.