What's up with the Arcann romance? It's spring 2018...

LordBraidenbach

Last year people said we can romance Arcann probably from this spring. And I said ok the next time I will be a subscriber is when I can romance Arcann xD

But it is pretty much spring now and my now level 45 character is leveling up nicely sooo... Is there any information about the Arcann romance?

(Sorry I know lot of you don't like him but I do.)

Buuut...

He is going to be romancable from the present, isn't he? Or is it a bigger update and can we romance him from KotET?

it unlocks after KotEt is completed at least. A popular assumption is that it will be one cut scene length. But we'll find out proper information once it is released because the devs are staying tight-lipped over it.

Last year people said we can romance Arcann probably from this spring. And I said ok the next time I will be a subscriber is when I can romance Arcann xD

But it is pretty much spring now and my now level 45 character is leveling up nicely sooo... Is there any information about the Arcann romance?

(Sorry I know lot of you don't like him but I do.)

Small silly point: "Spring" begins some time in March (some versions of it say "on the Equinox which isn't for another day or two"), and ends as late as mid-June, so you are being bitten by the difference between programmer dates and marketing dates.

Programmer: I'll deliver that in Q2 ("spring"): ===> he hears "By the end of June".

Marketer: We'll deliver that in Q2 ("spring") ===> he hears "On March 1".

Don't assume that they are speaking Marketerese.