[Belsavis World PvP Event]

Cilas

Not yet because I don't know if I'll be awake. xD

Wouldn't mind another slideshow pvp as I didn't pvp with you guys yet since I joined. Guess I'll bring my recruit gear Op healer this time lol, if I'm not asleep which may be hard without drinking alk beer this week. xD

edit: nvm I think I'll be in bed, too bored

Edited by NRN_Hawk

PvP still going on in instance 3 of belsavis.

Sorry folks, had WAAAAY more people try to get into this than I expected. At least 50-60 on each side. Instance populations capped twice over. I'll have to get these going on planets with a higher population cap.

Ya, sorry Pax couldn't get on instance 3, so we took off for warzones.

I'll send you a PM... Pax would love to be part of the planning process for these :) one of the most fun we've had was an event where there's that czerka dig site, and one side has to defend it, the other has to get to the very bottom level. We should do that again! It was very balanced, it even had some tactical strategy to it... at one point sith cleared us out, but then we Republic managed to squish sith in and take it back with a coordinated assault from different sides of the base. It was fun.

Ya, sorry Pax couldn't get on instance 3, so we took off for warzones.

I'll send you a PM... Pax would love to be part of the planning process for these :) one of the most fun we've had was an event where there's that czerka dig site, and one side has to defend it, the other has to get to the very bottom level. We should do that again! It was very balanced, it even had some tactical strategy to it... at one point sith cleared us out, but then we Republic managed to squish sith in and take it back with a coordinated assault from different sides of the base. It was fun.

I'm going to take another hard look at Tatooine, as well as a few other planets. their instance population caps seem to be much higher.

sounds like i had the most fun an hour prior. i wanted to recon the area and base so i managed to sneak in and get all the way to the back of it into the little bar and down the elevator and had an excellent 2 vs 1 fight with the century bots and a lowbie that would not have been happy to come throught he red door to find me lol. is it frowned upon to go to lowbie worlds like hoth, nar shadaar and just happen upon low level pubs? :D