View Single Post

AscendingSky
07.11.2018 , 03:09 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I still think that all the wall pieces should be made available to all hook types from medium narrow up higher. I just really want to be able to place these decorations everywhere, so that I'm not limited in what I can potentially wall off and what not. It would be a mastodontic loss if the wall decorations weren't made available to all hook types, the smallest being medium narrow.

So please, Bioware, make even the biggest walls such as the Dromund Kaas one available for medium narrow.
I agree, at least for the most part. If a Medium Narrow hook will completely vanish beneath the deco once placed and make it heard to pick up again, then it's reasonable to not allow it to be placed there. But all of those walls, even the biggest ones, seem to be able to be placed on a Medium hook with at least a little bit of the hook showing past the sides. So they should all be set to go on Medium hooks, as well as Medium Narrow hooks for those especially slim decos that don't cover the whole hook even if they're super long. This will make the walls actually USEFUL as opposed to another source of frustration. It would be great to be able to create corrals for animal mount decos, line walkways, subdivide current rooms, etc. through the use of wall decos.

Other similar decorations (such as the Zakuulan Tech Wall deco) should also be set to using Medium Narrow hooks whenever possible.
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!