Have a List of What's in the Cartel Packs

Jenemi

I don't care if it's on the site advertising them or in the Cartel Market itself when you click the box (a window showing you all the possible "rare" and "super rare" items in it)... but just please make one.

The problem with these boxes is you never know when you may be done--while I suppose it is good from a money perspective, that isn't really nice to the players and there's nothing more unfun in a game than a wild goose chase. Having had more than enough of those already, it'd just be nice for an official source. :/ Especially considering we have to spend real money for the currency to begin with to get the packs.

I don't care if it's on the site advertising them or in the Cartel Market itself when you click the box (a window showing you all the possible "rare" and "super rare" items in it)... but just please make one.

The problem with these boxes is you never know when you may be done--while I suppose it is good from a money perspective, that isn't really nice to the players and there's nothing more unfun in a game than a wild goose chase. Having had more than enough of those already, it'd just be nice for an official source. :/ Especially considering we have to spend real money for the currency to begin with to get the packs.

Well, you can always sell stuff you can't use, plus Dulfy did a page that tells all she stuff she found in her packs purchased on test.

Well, you can always sell stuff you can't use, plus Dulfy did a page that tells all she stuff she found in her packs purchased on test.

Yes you can (although, not for the money you spent...) and yes she did, but the key words are what she found. And no matter how many people pop in and say "I got this item" and a guide continues to be updated, there will always be a "What if?", especially when other sites report things upcoming or maybe being out and then there's also the people who lie just to be jerks. :/

There's no definite confirmation unless a dev goes and says "Yes, this guide has everything currently in the Cartel Packs", thus the asking for an actual list.

...also, while I am not part of this group, many people will not go beyond what the game itself says (and sometimes, also the official site/forum).

Edited by Jenemi

Yes you can (although, not for the money you spent...) and yes she did, but the key words are what she found. And no matter how many people pop in and say "I got this item" and a guide continues to be updated, there will always be a "What if?", especially when other sites report things upcoming or maybe being out and then there's also the people who lie just to be jerks. :/

There's no definite confirmation unless a dev goes and says "Yes, this guide has everything currently in the Cartel Packs", thus the asking for an actual list.

...also, while I am not part of this group, many people will not go beyond what the game itself says (and sometimes, also the official site/forum).

It's not too hard to assemble a list of what's in the packs. Everything except the pink-purple crystals can be listed on the GTN so they are easy to find and preview. The devs simply do not list everything that is obtainable in the game, they encourage people to discover for themselves. I have been assembling a list of what people have been looting, including the crafting materials and companion affection gifts. People are welcome to confirm with screenshots.Take a look if you want.

Edited by Tordos

again, all I want is an official source for something you technically have to spend real money on for a chance at something.

Having spent months looking for an item that apparently wasn't in the game yet despite people saying otherwise and remembering the week or two issue where someone got a white lightsaber crystal, had screenshots and proof, and apparently got it from a giant exploit and was sending people on a wild goose chase.

I'd rather not have to deal with that kind of thing for something that is:

1. Not only random (and thus, always a chance something could be missed)

2. But costs real money.

And yes, I know you can buy it on the GTN, but regardless, someone is still spending real money.