View Single Post

Farlo
02.17.2019 , 02:09 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxitrac View Post
If I remember tomorrow Iíll give you some screen shots of my interfaces and some of the other healers I know.
But for now just some advice... pretty much you just want to make clicking raid frames easier on yourself, along with monitoring then. So what Iíve found a lot of healers use is have the raid frame st the bottom with the quick bars building around it.
Yeah that's definitely the sort of thing I want to be taking into consideration. Much appreciated! Anything for comfortable and consistent rotations, haha.

On a side note - I imagine those healers would have a lot more of their keyboard buttons bound to skills as well? I've even seen people sacrificing their WASD+QE movement in favour of faster key-presses...I don't really want to go quite that far though, haha. I could rebind R, T, F, G though or something similar.
| Embers of Creation |
"Gar aruetyc jetiise lise nau'ur ca ti jetii'kade, a'a'denla Siite hibira atiniir darasuum."
- "You traitorous Jedi can light up the night with your lightsabers, but the vengeful Sith learn
to endure forever."