Screwed out of loot

I was raging after this happened but ran a group through HM Taral V fairly easily. When we get got to the last boss we had some trouble but we still brought him down. Thing is though we died in the process. The boss summons droids periodically throughout the fight and we killed them before hand. When we saw the boss go into Enrage we just targeted the boss and our last man up killed the boss but the droids in turn killed our last man up. When we cloned out it turns out it locked us out even when we still had someone to talk to at the very end about getting some Gree stuff or what now. (Don't really listen to the story line too much) Anyways though, so missed the chance to loot the final boss which means we missed a possible armor/schematic drop and the biometric crystal alloy. Im really big into crafting so people can see where my disappointment comes from when i missed an opportunity to make one of the best medpacks in the game if not the best.

Still haven't heard anything from a gm....awesome.

We literally just had this happen to us 5 minutes ago. It's extremely frustrating.

I'm amazed at the design they have set up for Hardmode Flashpoints. When the final boss dies, a quest box shows up with your token. However, it doesn't award you ANY social points or light side / dark side points. The quest said for me to COMPLETE Taral V. The boss died, but I didn't talk to the guy upstairs. Therefore, it's not complete. And I should be able to zone back into it regardless if everything in the instance is dead.

How did this even make it past beta? Whoever on Bioware's team, that created this design seriously needs to play some video games.

This game was released way too early.

We literally just had this happen to us 5 minutes ago. It's extremely frustrating.

I'm amazed at the design they have set up for Hardmode Flashpoints. When the final boss dies, a quest box shows up with your token. However, it doesn't award you ANY social points or light side / dark side points. The quest said for me to COMPLETE Taral V. The boss died, but I didn't talk to the guy upstairs. Therefore, it's not complete. And I should be able to zone back into it regardless if everything in the instance is dead.

How did this even make it past beta? Whoever on Bioware's team, that created this design seriously needs to play some video games.

This game was released way too early.

Agreed 100% on all of that. In my ticket i included that...that the instance WAS NOT complete, we needed to talk to the last guy.

I honestly would have liked for them to take more time and polish the game up before throwing us a half completed game. Tried doing the 10+ to all stats datacron and that resulted in a lot of frustration because you have to glitch one guy up into the right spot BECAUSE it doesn't work like it should. The list of problems literally goes on and on.

A similar situation happened today in HARD Boarding Party. On the final boss, we killed both the medic and swordsman, but the boss enraged and wiped us at around 20%. We decided to DPS the main boss second, and just heal through the reflective shield on the 2nd attempt, which partially worked. We managed to kill the medic and the boss, but only I was alive by the time the boss died (I was tanking). I got credit for completing the flashpoint immediately, as well as my daily completing, but 2 players released when they saw it would be a wipe and didn't receive credit.

When I died to the final mob, all 3 respawned, and the Flashpoint quest said we still needed to defeat them. Unfortunately, no one could zone back in, so we got no loot, and 2 of the members didn't even get the commendation reward or credit for their daily. We also, of course, could not pick up the hard mode quest again to re-run it. Was pretty disappointing for those that didn't get credit.

its half incomplete because of a few bugs in flashpoints? ya that sucks but it has happened before to me too. However instead of raging and crying about it i said lol that sucks and ran it again.

I never said it was half incomplete. I said the game was released too early. Flashpoints aren't the only problems people are having.