[VIDEO] Sentinel Solo PvP | Battlemaster

Moldrany

I closed right when I heard the music.

I recommend you to just mute the music and listen to your own music style. Everyone got a personal preference when it comes down to music.

You can still watch the vid for the gameplay (which it is about, not music or editing) and listen to dubstep or whatever you like the most.

The linked watchman video is awesome, but you can't expect everyone to be able to provide as funny commentating as he does. Imo he is a very funny and cool person, not everyone in world is like him or "Athene".

Important: Select 720p as resolution to get best quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=685v0BP5hAU

[swtormovies link coming soon for germans & other GEMA affected people)

Moldran 2 - Sentinel PvP SWTOR

This video is a R62 Sentinel Combat Spec PvP Movie, most clips were frapsed in warzones.

Mostly 1v2, 1v3 and a few 1v1 fights. Two fights as watchman spec for a change. Server Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Europe.

- fast clips to show how to execute a proper cooldown rotation as sentinel vs different classes

- several longer clips against multiple opponents

Any questions please on youtube or in this thread, do not PM me personally so everyone gets to see the Q & A.

Enjoy watching!

for the love of god ppl stop using craptube to post ur videos.

use http://swtormovies.com/ they are alot less nazi regarding music rights. youtube and google can go **** themself with a strapon till the greedy *********** finally pay the GEMA or nuke it into oblivion. actually that would be the better choice..

for the love of god ppl stop using craptube to post ur videos.

use http://swtormovies.com/ they are alot less nazi regarding music rights. youtube and google can go **** themself with a strapon till the greedy *********** finally pay the GEMA or nuke it into oblivion. actually that would be the better choice..

I already posted in the main post that it's going to be on swtormovies soon. the upload there just always takes 2-3 days to get approved, I will notify you here in this thread once it's up.

You can use proxies to watch it already if you really want to.

So I see a video of you running in, getting your *** kicked to nearly zero health then you run away.

Nice.

Indeed I ended most fights against multiple opponents with very low HP, but I don't think any class should be able to solo multiple opponents and still come out on top with high HP.

The 1v1 fights ended with higher HP, but I didn't show many 1v1s as those are usually one-sided (I'm playing the best 1v1 class since operative/scoundrel got nerfed).

Don't take this vid too seriously as well, I just wanted to show some average sentinel gameplay, for people who consider rolling a melee dps and for other sentinels to see my skill rotation.

Indeed I ended most fights against multiple opponents with very low HP, but I don't think any class should be able to solo multiple opponents and still come out on top with high HP.

video was OK imo, i just dont like people that start running when they are about to die ... take it like a man ... or edit out that footage :-)

video was OK imo, i just dont like people that start running when they are about to die ... take it like a man ... or edit out that footage :-)

Sure I could stay and die instead of using force camouflage and transcendence to get a guaranteed escape, but combat specced sentinels have low survavibility once they used their CDs (saber ward, rebuke, pacify, stasis). As watchman you can live a bit longer due to the self-healing.

The reason why I escape and not just die is because a dead player contributes nothing to the game for the duration and loses all buffs, while I can just heal up quickly after the escape and directly engage in new fights/objectives again.

I saved countless doors in voidstar with getting away when I had low HP and then leaping on the person that is planting a bomb a few seconds later.

Thumbs up on that one, haven't seen many sentinels using that specc in PvP...Played a marauder myself but I rerolled because one of my main interests is PvE and Melees are just garbage compared to ranges atm...might come back to my marauder some day though and since I'm close to battlemaster on my Sorcerer as well I will have plenty of time for another char xD

but I like how you use all the CDs you have to come out on top in 2v1 / 3v1 situations, that's some crafty stuff :D

1v1 sentinels / marauders are just beastly if played correctly it's the only class I really fear in PvP atm even though I can kite them around quite well once they're on you you're just toast :D

shame on the looks of that gear though...I thought Marauder was weird but actually it's quite nice and compared to this eye cancer ...wow..

anyway keep up the good work :D

Thanks for the kind words!

Totally agree with sentinel/marauders and melees in general having issues in PvE nightmare.

However, PvP balance is best I have seen so far in any MMO, For example, WoW currently has balance issues with rogues / mages being overpowered in PvP (even more if they have PvE gear) and classes like resto druids not being viable at all.

Not impresed you are full BM against partial geared BM for the most part, more so you have the same issues that op/scound have, the class does MOST of the work... You can take twice the damage as other classes and yet do equal damage!

I dont care how good of a player you are you should never be able to take on 3 player at any time if same gear and skill.

yet ops/scound keep hiting for 60% in opening stun and your class able to tank yet crit for 6-7k good job its a broken game!

::golf clap::

Nice vid man, but dear god the damage you do and the amount of punishment you can take is beyond retarded, i can't understand all the cries for buffs for sents and rauders at all, every sent/rauder i run into with equal gear to me will most likely demolish me.

Again nice vid, but next time try and work on the music a bit it made me want to kill myself towards the end :p

Nice vid man, but dear god the damage you do and the amount of punishment you can take is beyond retarded, i can't understand all the cries for buffs for sents and rauders at all, every sent/rauder i run into with equal gear to me will most likely demolish me.

Again nice vid, but next time try and work on the music a bit it made me want to kill myself towards the end :p

Yup thanks everyone for the feedbacks, I agree with the music and will definately work on it if I ever decide to make another PvP movie.

Sentinels/marauders are indeed quite strong, but not everyone is playing them correctly yet, as you have to utilize 40+ binds. That's why sentinels don't seem as strong as operatives, but I agree that I do have an advantage over most other classes.

I'm not able to do 1v3 or even 1v2 against two decent battlemasters, I was showing scenes against 'average' players you face each warzone,

Also, I was using many cooldowns in the situations against multiple opponents, offensive and defensive to be able to come out on top.

as a fellow german gamer, doesn't it just make you mad when you want to watch a pvp clip and you get the friendly GEMA notice how the vid is not available in this great, free country of ours because some greedy douchebags feel like their pockets are not full enough yet? *rolleyes*

So yeah, had to watch through a proxy which meant I was unable to comment and rate on youtube but that's why I am posting here. Good video, really enjoyed it!

edit: ah just read your comment above mine. going to watch again at 720p on wcm. **** the GEMA. lol

Edited by mufutiz