Bounty Hunter Class Mission Broken: The Mandalorian Killer

I was doing the class mission and died whilst playing. I decided that I would opt to just return to the nearest medcenter and give the mission another go the next day. The nearest medcenter-- it soon turned out-- was on board the ship. The location of this medcenter was just beyond my current objective (a mini-boss I had to kill) and large blast doors now prevent me from entering the room from the other side to continue the mission. I AM NOT STUCK in a movement impairing or snagging piece of texture or scenery; I AM TRAPPED in an area due to respawning beyond a room locked from both sides. There are NO quick travel points to return to and I am not allowed to reset the mission to start it over. I have submitted several ticket appeals and I just receive the standard "We have a specialized team looking into this" message. I realize the game is new and a ton of issues both real and unwarranted are being brought to the GMs and they are not able to help too quickly, but closing my help ticket with a standard message and calling it resolved is not helping what so ever. I think the only option at this point is to have a GM teleport me out -WoW style- or I will be in this mission phase limbo indefinitely. As a point of curiosity, do we even have "in-game" support or just help tickets--- does the "teleport out" option apply here?

Are you locked in, or locked out? I don't know if it'll help but you could use your Emergency Fleet pass to get out of that area. But then, that wouldn't let you in to do your quest (and you may have thought of that already). So this probably isn't much help, but yeah, try using your Fleet pass if you're trapped inside (until someone fixes your quest?). Edited by Ashyel

That worked for getting me OUT, but now I have the terror of the final objective (a jedi I need to talk to) is not there. I am just going to give it another go tomorrow. I have officially reset the instance 3 times and the jedi hasnt been there 3 times. I hope that letting this rest over night will reset this.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm having the same problem with speaking to Kellian Jarro. I brought a friend along, we wiped EVERYTHING we came across and this guy is has not spawned. We went back to the room Tarro Blood was in and noticed a computer terminal to click on, clicked it and the a bar popped up saying "accessing" but it didn't do anything.