Class Story Crossovers

LX_Theo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very minor one for the SW and JK:

The battle of Druckenwell, where Quinn was disgraced? Sgt. Rusk mentions having fought in that battle.

Trooper and IA (sort of):

I've seen Imperial officers named Dorne both on the fleet and in the Imperial Intelligence building (which is consistent with Elara saying she was from a military family).

Oh good I meant to look for this thread a while ago.

SW and Trooper Spoilers:

Pierce's companion dialogues are primarily focused on him getting together a crack team to capture the Bastion on Corellia for General Rakton. Then in the Trooper finale, you assault the Bastion in order to capture Rakton.

Edit: Saw this while I was making sure my connection wasn't mentioned, and I feel like I need to respond despite it being several months old.

I have to disagree with an earlier post putting the Consular story before the Inquisitor one, because (JK, SI, JC, Corellia Pub/Imp spoilers)

The Imperial main planet quest for Corellia, which of course takes place at the same time as the Inquisitor story quest there, has Darth Decimus as the main leader/questgiver and ends with Corellia's government agreeing to Imperial control of the planet. The Republic main planet quest for Corellia, which takes place at the same time as the Consular story quest, ends with you killing Darth Decimus and arresting the Corellian government members who turned the planet over to the Empire.

Just as with Darth Lachris on Balmorra, an NPC's death pretty solidly establishes the timeline and confirms that all of the Republic quests which end on Corellia have to come after those Imperial ones which do.

Of course, this does not effect class story quests which have end nodes on places other than Corellia, such as the Jedi Knight. We know the Sith Warrior has some elements taking place after the Jedi Knight battles the Emperor on Dromund Kaas, for example.

The world arcs do not necessarily happen at the same time as the class storylines, so events that occur during world arcs cannot be used to place events that occur in class storylines. The canon class members are likely not the people who canonically complete the world arcs and side quests, so their class storylines can occur either before or after the world arc since they are not tied to being in the those specific locations at the same time that the world arc is occuring.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

So far the IA story is the only one that intersects with most of the others. Smuggler, Jedi Knight/Consular, SW, etc. For some examples...

Seriously, I was never able to look at them the same way again.... HUGE SPOILER ALERT:

Nok Drayen from the Smuggler arc and Kolovish from Tython are part of the Star Cabal.

the doc and kaliyo quest makes no sence

the agent gets kaliyo on hutta then goes to kas then belsavis which takes place before the republic arives.

then the knight shows up on belsavis ruins all the things the imperial players do and leaves with doc.

yet kaliyo is still working for nemro during the doc conversation?

the doc and kaliyo quest makes no sence

the agent gets kaliyo on hutta then goes to kas then belsavis which takes place before the republic arives.

then the knight shows up on belsavis ruins all the things the imperial players do and leaves with doc.

yet kaliyo is still working for nemro during the doc conversation?

No Kaliyo is not working for Nem'ro at the time of the Doc side quest. That is clearly stated during one of Doc's conversation about her.

And while it is completely irrelevent to the timing of the Doc conversation, the Republic world arc actually occurs before the Imperial world arc on Belsavis. Where the JK and Agent fit with regards to the world arcs is anyone's guess.

No Kaliyo is not working for Nem'ro at the time of the Doc side quest. That is clearly stated during one of Doc's conversation about her.

And while it is completely irrelevent to the timing of the Doc conversation, the Republic world arc actually occurs before the Imperial world arc on Belsavis. Where the JK and Agent fit with regards to the world arcs is anyone's guess.

hum i actually ment balmorria my bad

hum i actually ment balmorria my bad

Well either way Kaliyo is no longer working for Nem'ro at the time of the conversation. Doc on the subject(empahasis added):

My friend's old employer is a Hutt Cartel boss named Nem'ro. He's infected with an incurable disease. It's eating him alive--literally.

• 10 months later...

I'm gonna necro this thread because...

I noticed that in the intro to the Bounty Hunter's Makeb story (the cutscene where the character is on his/her ship), the Bounty Hunter is cycling through targets to hunt and from what I can tell Rogun the Butcher is the first one. Then it's a Whiphid (perhaps from the Scum and Villainy flashpoint), then Gault (who is apparently still at large), and then Guss Tuno the lightsaber-wielding Smuggler companion (the bounty of whom the BH character almost accepts, before he is interrupted by Marr).

I got a chuckle out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one that hopes for SOME kind of interaction between Scourge (original Wrath) and SW (new Wrath)? I realize that because of Scourge being a companion, this will be kinda hard to pull off but this kind of thing would scream awesome in my book. Especially if they put in a companion quest for Scourge in which he learns that someone took the position of Wrath and seeks that someone. Of course there would be 0 possibility for any kind of permanent repercution (as in death) but nevertheless, the standoff between 2 Wraths would be incredible.

Was waiting for someone to mention this, but the fact that only one other person did makes me worried that maybe I misunderstood the story, however:

The only reason the position of Emperor's Wrath is open for the Warrior in the first place is because the previous Emperor's Wrath (Lord Scourge) betrayed the Emperor to follow the Jedi Knight. Pretty major crossover there.

If I'm missing something on this please correct me.

Was waiting for someone to mention this, but the fact that only one other person did makes me worried that maybe I misunderstood the story, however:

The only reason the position of Emperor's Wrath is open for the Warrior in the first place is because the previous Emperor's Wrath (Lord Scourge) betrayed the Emperor to follow the Jedi Knight. Pretty major crossover there.

If I'm missing something on this please correct me.

Yeah, I think no one mentions that one because they either figure it's obvious, or they've never played Knight and don't know who the first Wrath was.

• 1 year later...
Sure. But he gets the letter after his story is complete. You see the Emperor is initially trapped on Voss but the SW frees him part way through Act 3. The JK, however, encounters the freed Emperor at the end of Act 2.

Therefore the SW story happens first. BTW what is the SI story last in the timeline?

That doesn't make sense, since when you free the emperor, you're already the emperor's wrath. Which you only get because scourge left, and that happens at the end of JK chapter 2

That doesn't make sense, since when you free the emperor, you're already the emperor's wrath. Which you only get because scourge left, and that happens at the end of JK chapter 2

My take on it is that the Emperor gets trapped in the Voss Voice after the end of Chapter 2.

Occam's Razor.

• 3 weeks later...
On hutta, you get a quest where you decide wheather to force a boy to go to korriban or let him and his father escape. If you send him, you get a message from Harkun from the SI. And it seems that he has more respect for the whiny kid then the powerful slave

My take on it is that the Emperor gets trapped in the Voss Voice after the end of Chapter 2.

Occam's Razor.

My assumption (pretty good one I might add) based on all the other posts involving the JK and SW is that

after the knight is captured by the emperor, the emperor goes and finds his voss host. There is a large amount of time where the JK is being trained as a sith (several months I believe). So during that time the SW could have released the emperor from his host body. There's a good amount of evidence for this being that the JK can kill Sel-Makor, who was searching for a physical body (i.e. he lost to the SW after her possessed the emperor's voice on voss.

• 2 months later...
On Tython

At the end of the Consular quest, Satele Shan mentions Matriarch Ranna Tao'ven of the Twi'leks. Ranna Tao'ven was made Matriarch in the JK story after the death of her mother.

Also

Yuon Par says she has spoken with Ranna Tao'Ven after you visited Kalikori Village. She also says that Ranna is the daughter of the Matriarch, so Sumari is still alive

Not really a class crossover, more of a faction one.

On Imperial Belsavis at a certain point you come across a pair of stranded Republic soldiers, one of whom is a Twi'lek. If you're one of those light side sissies and let them live, you later get a mail thanking you from the Twi'lek soldiers wife: Trea Kobbeth, the Twi'lek whose son you rescue in one of the side quests in Tython.