Game information resource?

ZydrateVials

Every time I attempt to google something about this game, It usually comes up with the SWTOR wikia. While it boasts 3500 or so pages, I rarely find the information I need. For example, I want to know at which points my companions gain new dialog or quests. The ingame general chat channels don't help much.

I don't want to flood these forums with my queries, I'm the kind of newbie who actually attempts research first.

Every time I attempt to google something about this game, It usually comes up with the SWTOR wikia. While it boasts 3500 or so pages, I rarely find the information I need. For example, I want to know at which points my companions gain new dialog or quests. The ingame general chat channels don't help much.

I don't want to flood these forums with my queries, I'm the kind of newbie who actually attempts research first.

I have 2 sites to recommend.

1. The first and foremost is Dulfy.net. Dulfy has so much swtor info on her site from the latest Cartel Packs to upcoming game updates. You should definitely check it out.

2. The second is SWTOR Spy. While I (personally) think this site isn't as useful as Dulfy's, I still think it can be of use and it holds plenty of guides (such as getting datacrons).

I hope this helps! :)

Those are definitely the best two. If you have played WoW, you will definitely find the resources lacking. I believe part of the problem was too many sites trying to do the same thing and everyone backed different sites. I started at launch posting info to Torhead, nowadays it has hardly any useful information.

Stick to SWTOR Spy and Dulfy and you should be able to get by.