The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please fire your QC team. After 8 years of putting up with bugs/memory leaks/crashes/servers down/login down etc. it's obvious they are cluless and worthless.

The few of us left who pay to play this game have lost all patience at this point. None of this is acceptable for hour let alone going on five hours plus now.

You've never worked in IT or customer service, have you?

Crap happens. When it does, the fixes take a while. Especially for an always-on service like this one.

If its been down this long, and yall know its down, then why hasnt the server status page or the alerts page been updated to reflect that? I just spent 2 hours trying to troubleshoot my machine because they still show everything as online. ...:confused: Edited by Colm-Cillian
typos//grammer

Yeah, just gotta wonder if it's karma, maybe for the fairly good uptime lately, ya know it really has been pretty good for me anyway so nice job to the DEVs for that, even if...

Hey what's going to happen in the future?

Any Reasonable idea when it will be fixed? Give ya a sec to get out the crystal ball... and POOF.

LOL later- Fiftynineminute

If its been down this long, and yall know its down, then why hasnt the server status page or the alerts page been updated to reflect that? I just spent 2 hours trying to troubleshoot my machine because of that...:confused:

I did the same thing before finding this thread. Reddit suggest running game in compatibility mode ;)

If its been down this long, and yall know its down, then why hasnt the server status page or the alerts page been updated to reflect that? I just spent 2 hours trying to troubleshoot my machine because of that...:confused:

The servers don't show down because they aren't. It's just the login server that went on holiday. My wife stayed home today to play and hasn't logged off. She's still playing.... While I'm hitting refresh on this thread and trying to think up more IT Crowd quotes.

I did the same thing before finding this thread. Reddit suggest running game in compatibility mode ;)

Won't help, the problem isn't with your personal system, the problem is with the server side... HENCE... why our devs and techs are up late at night trying to grab that Sith hamster without getting too badly singed by Darth Furrball's mini-lightning... I mean, yea, sure, it's like rubbing your socked feet on carpet and touching a doorknob, but that crap HURTS!

Edited by Dogzard

• Dev Post
If its been down this long, and yall know its down, then why hasnt the server status page or the alerts page been updated to reflect that? I just spent 2 hours trying to troubleshoot my machine because they still show everything as online. ...:confused:

Apologies for any confusion, that is a fair point. Those pages are automated to reflect the status of the servers. Technically, all of our servers are available and there are people online and playing. The issue is only for new logins.

I will see if there is a way we can reflect that information better on those pages to avoid issues like this in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

-eric

Apologies for any confusion, that is a fair point. Those pages are automated to reflect the status of the servers. Technically, all of our servers are available and there are people online and playing. The issue is only for new logins.

I will see if there is a way we can reflect that information better on those pages to avoid issues like this in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

-eric

Just shoot the hamster already

The servers don't show down because they aren't. It's just the login server that went on holiday. My wife stayed home today to play and hasn't logged off. She's still playing.... While I'm hitting refresh on this thread and trying to think up more IT Crowd quotes.

Who’s a software engineer can we bypass the login server?