<Advantage> HM / NiM Raiding Guild LF New and Returning Raiders.

Solrare

<E> <Advantage> Is a new end-game PVE progression guild that is focused on completing all relevant HM and NiM content. We are seeking NEW & Returning Raiders that want to obtain 100% operation completion while at the same time continuously looking to improve their level of play.

Progression TFB NiM 5/5, S&V NiM 7/7, 4/5 NiM DF, 2/5 NiM DP. We are always looking for exceptional players regardless of role to solidify our roster. Current Needs: 1 Tank and 1 Dps. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Monday from 6-9pm PST / 9pm-12am EST. Must have Starparse, and Discord with a working Mic. (Dps should be able to parse at least 9.5k on a 2.5m dummy)

We are willing to PAY for your Character Transfer in order to strengthen our roster ASAP. If you are interested and would like more information, Private Msg me on the forums or join our Discord (https://discord.gg/a4qTf5R). I can also be reached in-game (Satele-Shan) on Mantis, Kuchikoo, Kuchi San, Kuchikuu, and Viacondioz.

Edited by Solrare
Updated current needs 2.3

I'm interested in trying out to see if you guys think I might be a good fit. I don't have any progression op exp but have done quite a few HM's and am willing to study mechanics of necessary fights. I have a flexible schedule to work with as well

Just got back on with a fresh sub, I'm almost fully geared and specd and always looking to improve my game. shoot me a message in game at "Itznotfatal"

Greetings! I am interested in an NiM progression team. I am available as a DPS and a Healer. Though I prefer healing most of the time, I am also above average with DPS.

unfortunately I only parsed 8.5k on the dummy today. It has been a few years since i parsed on a dummy, but my gear rating right now is 246. I also only have 4 of the 236 augments. The rest are min/max of 228. For DPS I run a Vig Guardian. I also have an Imp side Jugg and legacy gear. I also heal on a Sage and Sorc, again with legacy gear. I have alot of skill and knowledge in both and I enjoy doing both. I have done progression raiding with both as well and know most fights, with the exception of Temple of Sacrafice, HM and NiM mechanics. I could also tell you that I completed EC NiM under 2 hours for the achiement, but we both know there was a period of time before they scaled up to level cap that lots of people face rolled it. I also have experience as a raid team leader for the better part of 2 years. Though I do not wish to lead, I have the understandings of all classes and mechanics and how everything flows together.

You times and dates work great for my schedule. I do run with my friends on Wednesday nights and sometimes firday or saturday as a fill in for fun. Never will I have my toon locked out for our sunday and monday runs.

Edited by Tarurelm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...