[DAILY] Targeted Misfire

I am currently standing in the midst of a mob respawn point, waiting for them to spawn. Another guy is waiting at the other mob respawn point. And there's plenty of time to read the forums while I wait for these guys to respawn another 4-5 times, since I've killed them about that many times and I'm still at 0 of 3. This is really not fun.

When the area's busy every spawn point for the marksman mobs is camped, with people trying to ninja by tagging them first. Didn't you learn anything from the Black Hole? Either instance the area or make all the mobs and not just one type have a chance to drop what is needed.

Quest is completely arsed for sure. However, grouping with people around you can help quite a bit, ASCs seem to be assigned individually, so multiple people can get drops from the same mob. That way you can cover multiple spawns as a group.

Ive noticed on this if you're grouped up with someone that has that quest part completed or is not 0/3 like you are the codes don't drop for whoever is further behind. I have absolutely no problem getting codes on Jedi Covenant while by myself. The only time I have issues is when a guildie has decided to do dailies with me.

The whole thing with Section X is just something my common sense is unable to understand....

Why waste weeks of development time to create repeatable content that sucks so hard that you need to be masochist to ever do that quest again.

All Section X quests are more or less designed to exist in a single player game, not in MMO

Edited by agntt

/signed

This quest is a joke atm.

I think they were trying to maximize the annoyance from every possible angle.

One item needed or more than one ? More than one.

Difrent types of NPC dropping the item or only one ? Only one

Many NPCs spawned or just a few ? Just a few.

NPC spawn rate short or long ? Long

Guaranteed drop, easy drop or rare drop ? Rare.

Brilliant :D

I think they were trying to maximize the annoyance from every possible angle.

One item needed or more than one ? More than one.

Difrent types of NPC dropping the item or only one ? Only one

Many NPCs spawned or just a few ? Just a few.

NPC spawn rate short or long ? Long

Guaranteed drop, easy drop or rare drop ? Rare.

Brilliant :D

Maybe they are trying to balance the factions by making the imperial quests as annoying as possible. I hear you can do all the republic dailies in section X in the same time you can do Daily misfire on the imperial side.

/signed they need to add more Marksmen to the instance and drop the timer this is just silly of bioware, no reason for it at all

Other options would include adding the drop to other mobs in the area and increase the drop rate.

Honestly would have thought they learnt the lesson from BH, but no, they put this in there and made it worse than the BH one ever was. Hell, I've been in there on my low pop server three times in the middle of the night with only 2 people in section X, and we were both trying to get those *********** codes.