Bugged Codex Entries

Yukondoit

Okay,

So as a completionist and someone who really enjoys gathering Codex entries, I've been mildly annoyed by some of bugged ones. I feel like the guy who always washes his car but can't quite get that one spot out.

So, I'm hoping that in a coming patch, the Devs will be able to rectify this and I was hoping to get some feedback from people on Codex entries that are known to be bugged.

I'll start it off:

Republic

Ord Mantell:

• Mon Calamari
  • Kel Dor

Tython:

• Jedi Weapons
  • Terentatek

Coruscant:

• Darth Angral (Jedi Knight)
  • Sullustan

Sith Empire

Korriban:

• Imperial Scholar

Edited by Yukondoit

Thanks for the update, but if you could provide specifics, that would be better! I imagine that fixing the Codex entries is something the Devs can do relatively easy (compared to ability delay for example) and it would definitely help improve player experiences all around.

There's a running list of missing Empire-side codexes over on the Lore forum (and a whole slew of threads about them too...):

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=104803

Really frustrating for us completionist types... Not to mention that somewhere (a loading screen, perhaps?) mentions that getting all the codexes for a planet nets some sort of bonus. Haven't been able to do it for a single planet yet! :|