Intervention: I'm addicted to leaving warzones.

DarthWomprat

Can someone please call A&E to get them to do a special on me? I mean, I'm walking on sunshine, but I leave warzones with bads in it. I really need someone to show me the light. I just can't seem to shake the habit, no matter how I try.

We been dancing with Mr. Brownstone

He's been knocking

He won't leave me alone

No, no, no, he won't leave me alone

I stopped leaving and rolled a stealthy. I stay to the bitter end, picking off what I can, and sometimes helping pull off a miracle win by being in the right place at the right time (though rarely).

But sometimes it is boring lurking around the edges. I've been known to alt-tab for a minute while my poor team rezzes and charges the meat grinder again.

I never leave.. crap group or not its principle..started alderaan 5 vs 8 very frustrating and we never had over 6 but i stayed took my lumps and valor and went on to the next WZ..I guess if your trying to get "dailys" out of the way I can kind of see why people leave.. but I have zoned into in progress zones deemed "losers" by whomever left and managed to pull more than a few out...just because you get 2 capped early because they sent 4 on 2 or something doesn't mean you cant win. Edited by Zekeiele

I never leave.. crap group or not its principle..started alderaan 5 vs 8 very frustrating and we never had over 6 but i stayed took my lumps and valor and went on to the next WZ..I guess if your trying to get "dailys" out of the way I can kind of see why people leave.. but I have zoned into in progress zones deemed "losers" by whomever left and managed to pull more than a few out...just because you get 2 capped early because they sent 4 on 2 or something doesn't mean you cant win.

Blah, blah.