Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

Loska

Yeah I got a Legendary GEMINI MK-5 lightsaber drop from a Command Crate, but when I claimed it, it did not go into my inventory, it just vanished. I also bought some crafting mats off the GTN, as well as some gear for my Sorcerer which just got to level 65, and when I tried to get the items from my mailbox they were gone, as was some of the armor I already had equipped!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are still looking into exactly what is going on and so currently I do not have an ETA to provide. We know that there is some concern about whether there will be a rollback and if so, how much of one. Right now we are still investigating what the impact will be. I will pass on any additional information as I have it.

Just a reminder, this is only impacting the Harbinger so if you are playing on any other servers this issue will have no effect on you.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

• Dev Post

Alright folks, we have isolated the cause of the Harbinger issues and are working through them now. I still don't have an ETA but we are definitely getting closer.

I will pass on more updates as I have them.

-eric

I have always been supportive of swtor and its team when it comes to down time but this week has been really bad, I understand that the server most go down to fix issue and I am hoping you get this server stable...

will they be giving people back the stuff they say they lost? Because I think I just lost fully augmented GEMINI gear ;) In all seriousness, this is a really bad bug, that needs to be corrected. I'm glad Eric has seen it though!

I have always been supportive of swtor and its team when it comes to down time but this week has been really bad, I understand that the server most go down to fix issue and I am hoping you get this server stable...

Think of it as a Spoiled Brat that needs to get FIXED with lots of Duck Tape and a Wall. :D

Is this related to the effect error I've been getting for over a week now when trying to give certain companion gifts to my companions? I've lost a few thousand credits on that so far and not sure why they don't work properly? Had it happen again Sunday night. :rak_09:

Well it just was down for 4 hours for maintenance,befor the took it down for emegency.

Harb has not been stable for the past 2 years, why would it suddenly became stable on its own?

That makes it worse, they have had 2 years lol. It also sucks because this week and last week are/were finals so my play time is so limited and the only times I can play end up being the times they take it down for 9 hours.

But stuff happens just got to roll with the punches.

Edited by Shadkow