You QQs have no idea what real grind is

bklynfinest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever macro'd Eval Int or Resist Spell from 99.9-GM for months on end with no gain?

Ever camp T-Staff / Fungi Tunic for half a year?

We're not masochistic? What a crime.

Just because "people in your day" used to be *********** morons who took whatever you were fed and asked for more doesn't mean that we should do the same today.

Ever grinded Level 1 -> 75 in lineage 2 pre-c1 (original release) getting 00.2% exp per kill in groups at level 70 was fun.

SWTOR does not have grind this is like taking a walk in the park.

Yes be proud that you sank so much of your irl time into something so mindless. I never get why people brag about this stuff, you are so proud you grinded some terribly designed grindfest game, gee that sounds like so much FUN.

Yes be proud that you sank so much of your irl time into something so mindless. I never get why people brag about this stuff, you are so proud you grinded some terribly designed grindfest game, gee that sounds like so much FUN.

Hey i had to try for world first 75 yo, alas i did not make it, i quit shortly after i hit 72 go figure.

The point was, what people call grind in modern day MMO's is not a grind at all compared to the "old" MMO's, kids these days just want insta gratification when they ding max level.

Edited by tkshinoda

lolwut, FFXI's PVE was abysmal. WOW's PVE (early on) had bad class and game design, but at least it was enjoyable.

Let's agree to disagree.

I will always prefer FFXi over wow cause it wasn't just repeating rotations.

not to mention that most people who didn't like FFXI never experienced its endgame.

Ever macro'd Eval Int or Resist Spell from 99.9-GM for months on end with no gain?

Ever camp T-Staff / Fungi Tunic for half a year?

Lightweight.

Lineage is a real grind. Koreans are nuts -- I think they are all masochists.

Let's agree to disagree.

I will always prefer FFXi over wow cause it wasn't just repeating rotations.

not to mention that most people who didn't like FFXI never experienced its endgame.

I had a 75 BRD and WHM. I experienced everything up to the 15th mission of the TOAU expansion. If I didn't have as many friends as I did in that game, I would have quit so long ago.