Healer (Republic) LF Ops Group.

AJenko

Good Day

As the title suggests I am a healer currently looking for an ops group to heal. Details are below:

Character name: Loia

Class: Commando Healer

Gear: Majority 61 Armourings, and all 63 Mods/Enhancements

Highest Ops : 3/4 HM EC, and done 2/5 of HM TfB (Keph, and Tfb).

Experience: approx 6-7 months of operations with a variety oc classes, includes 4-5 months of leading a team, and assisting other teams.

Logs; can be supplied upon request.

If you are interested please contact me in game on Loia, Taffi or my imp Akalia.

Cya soon..

Hey there

Valorous would be very interested in your services. We are currently 2/5 HM TfB and are in desperate need of a reliable and talented healer. We are mostly Kiwis so we raid from 8.30 - 11pm Thurs, Sun and Mon (6.30 - 9pm Sydney).

We've been doing Ops together since release and in WoW for years before this. We have a long standing policy of emphasising enjoyment of the game over elitist raging douchebaggery. We kill things, have a lot of fun and nobody screams at each other.

If you think we would be a good fit for you then please get hold of me in game on A'nar or Cenelle or poke one of the guildies online for an Officer. Alternatively head on over to http://valorous.tk and put in an app (merely a formality).

Cheers

A'nar

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Loia

Just putting it out there that Loia is one of the best healers on this entire server, I would know I have raided with him on several occasions both in SM Ops and HM Ops. Not only that but I know Loia well, spoken for many a hour on mumble and I know for sure that he will truly give his best so who ever recruits him they are very lucky. By the way he is also a fantastic leader as he lead a raid team on a guild for a many months. Sorry Loia but I just wanted to sing your praises brother.