░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

JephosMispir

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Really great group of guys!

The're friendly, helpful, and fun to just hang out in Vent, and joke around with. They have both an progression Ops team, and run gearing Ops for new 55. To top it off if you are new to running Ops they take the time to go over the fights ahead of time, call out when the fight is going on, and never get mad if you mess up. They understand that its just part of learning the Op, but with how well they explain everything you feel confident that you know it after the first few times of running it. I cant say enough about how patient they are. You will never get called a noob, or yelled at for not knowing how to do everything perfectly!

I have only been with them for a little over a week, but I am already starting to get BIS gear, and best of all I already feel like I'm logging in to hang out with friends!

Paladiin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Get in it to win it!

The guild has been here since pre-launch, and they're still going strong! If you need an RP element, end-game raiding, and helpful guild members, look no further!

Players of all skill levels welcome! You'll find no better guild than the Army of Light!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, I have a jedi consular, name Mirialä, seer spec, lvl 19. I would like to apply for you guild, but I can't find the apply link on your website.

I am 34 years old, male. Lot's of experience in WoW as tank/healer, RP.

I currently only have few hours of play per week due to family, but I am looking to spend quality time in game with mature people. I am a subscriber and I am mainly looking to run flashpoint at the moment. I can only play for about 2-3 hours at night from 8h30 pm to 23h and on weekend afternoon for about 1-2 hours at the time.

I have another toon, Uthann, jedi knight, tank spec, currently lvl 20.

• 2 weeks later...
This is a great guild full of individuals willing to help each other out. Many of us are on during peak hours and especially during events. I know when I first joined there was a more experienced member that constantly was offering to help me handle some tougher content. While many others offered advice and insight that helped me settle in on the server. Becoming a member requires a small investment of time and focus, but that should not dissuade anyone, this is a serious guild that takes an interest in its members. The Army of Light is a community not just a random gathering of players that occasionally raids.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanted to give this a bump, but also discuss my experience for AL so far:

I recently moved to this server from a PvP one to start enjoying the raid aspects of the game, until about 2 months ago I had practically ignored this aspect of the game entirely. It was mostly just leveling characters and PvP.

I brought over only one of my characters to this server and started fresh with a trooper\healer as my new main. AL has taken me in, helped me learn what I need to know, assisted with me with running through raids to get gear and to watch me and help tweak my skills within the raids.

I've now started to become part of a regular raid group and am having a blast with it. The guild has been very gracious and patient with me (PvPer noob mistakes sometimes in raids lol).

Again I want to thank AL for a being a great guild and encourage others who maybe looking a for a raid guild to come check us out.

• 2 weeks later...
I am a new addition to the guild as well and just would like to say that this is a great guild. The people are so friendly and helpful. Stryker thank you for your announcment. I am very excited and look forward to learning from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice job! Way to go you guys!! Who were your tanks?

Was Tam part of this run?

Only used one tank and 5 dps. We've cleared with both Jaedon and Karander tanking, both are Guardians. Tam is in Aisthesis and while I'd be happy to have him join us for a run some time, it wouldn't count as a guild clear :D

Only used one tank and 5 dps. We've cleared with both Jaedon and Karander tanking, both are Guardians. Tam is in Aisthesis and while I'd be happy to have him join us for a run some time, it wouldn't count as a guild clear :D

*waves*

That would definitely be fun! Grats to you guys though. Best of luck on Grob and beyond.

Yeah it's been rough getting everyone online at the same time. It helps that we can clear up to Grob with a fill in tank for nefra and using just one tank on Drax, but we really need our two main tanks for Grob and we only have one night that it works and even then it doesn't always. Darn summer time and other priorities!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...