Patching problems

TheTitan_KoS

I've been trying to get the "small" patch for like 50min now it never starts and i get the following error:

Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection

I tried the repair thing once since someone posted it helped but after that i noticed another player that reports using it few more times made him patch 11GB

I guess its because too many are patching atm but has anyone found any way to speed up the wait time ?

p.s. manual patches will be a great future addition

Same thing here, also seem to be stuck with updating the launcher for me. Maybe it's because servers are hammered, dunno.

Hope I don't have to redownload/reinstall game :)

Edited by ztooG_

Well i did one more repair - it did a repair scan only didnt fix any files ( just as the first time i did it) and it suddenly started patching after that.

I had to get main assets 50 ( around 100 MB) and then Main Assets 51 ( around 200 MB) and now i'm able to log.

I didnt log during the brief time servers were up today (between the announced and the unexpected downtime)

I guess its a connection problm at BW Clatt since way too many ppl are trying to patch at the same time but i dont know why your repair tool is trying to fix files - could be you having corupt files or the repair tool messing them up. Still so far it was the only thing that made me start patching so dunno.