Ilum

Guerrillatech

Well I just reached lv 50 today on my main and decided to go to Ilum for some fun open world pvp, haha what a joke. Needless to say, I was disappointed. As an Imp we owned all the points and there was absolutly nothing for me to do there. I roamed around the whole battle area and saw only one other guy there who laughed at me when I asked him what I was supposed to do there. Yeah the jokes on me for having hopes to have some fun open world semi-structured pvp.

I just hope they can come up with a better idea for open world pvp because I think this game is cool, but if GW2 pvp end up being better ill just have to jump ship as I only have enough time to invest in one mmo.

Even if Bioware just steals the open world structure from Gw2 (WAR) I would be cool with that.

Well that is good to know, I hope they come up with something great. I think even a closed world pvp battle field would be nice like, Tol Barad (WOW), were it would have a 2 hour or so interval and a queue and cap system to keep lag down, as well as a bolster system for the outnumbered faction.

There is nothing wrong with stealing ideas, as long as they're good ones.