Kaggath Tournament - Xizor vs Traya vs Exar Kun

Beniboybling

That wasn't really what I was saying. I meant that this Kaggath isn't about Black Sun, its about Xizor. Xizor just happens to have Black Sun as a part of his powerbase. I fully accept that Xizor's Black Sun was the best of the best. But this isn't Black Sun at the height of its power. (Which basically means they had everything the ever ever had, which would include the fortress) If you get what I mean.

And thanks, I too thought it was a good find. No more guesstimating for us! :D

Wait now I am a little lost...so....Xizor doesn't have everything the Black Sun has while the other two combatants do? Or are you just getting rid of the fortress for Xizor? If so then ya I understand, cause that place got torn to hell with Maul. I guess its confusing me, cause your saying he doesn't have the full power of the Black Sun when the rules state that the combatants have all their power.

Edit: However I do see a flaw in the chart..I take it that is just with a standard 2.0 hyperdrive in how long it takes?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what he's saying is he doens't have everything that other Black Sun leaders had. Things get destroyed or nobody tells them about it. The reason latter black sun leaders weren't as strong as Xizor is because Xizor was fairly good at keeping secrets which died either with him or with his castle so latter Black Sun didn't have access to Black Sun resources that Xizor did. It's likely that the death Alexi Garyn resulted in numerous things, including the FORTRESS ON RALLTIIR, that were lost. It doesn't mean that Xizor's powerbase is weaker, just that there are things he couldn't have had access to either because they were destroyed before he got there or the previous leader didn't feel the need to tell Xizor about them before they were killed. (Those darn crime lords are so greedy with their secrets :p)

Wait now I am a little lost...so....Xizor doesn't have everything the Black Sun has while the other two combatants do? Or are you just getting rid of the fortress for Xizor? If so then ya I understand, cause that place got torn to hell with Maul. I guess its confusing me, cause your saying he doesn't have the full power of the Black Sun when the rules state that the combatants have all their power.

Edit: However I do see a flaw in the chart..I take it that is just with a standard 2.0 hyperdrive in how long it takes?

What I mean is Xizor doesn't have ascess to any Black Sun resources than only existed before and after he came into power. Only the Black Sun resources available when he was in power. So that removes the Black Sun Fortress as that was an asset of Alexi Garyn, not Xizor.

And concerning the table, it shows the time it takes with a 1.0 hyperdrive, so it work out others you have to times the number by the hyperdrive rating. So double them for 2.0 and half them for 0.5 etc.

I believe its actually from a legitimate Star Wars source although I don't know which...

Speaking of which I have to make an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: THE BLACK SUN FORTRESS ON RALLTIIR IS BANNED AS IS THE TOMB OF FREEDON NADD ON DXUN. :p

*Sigh*

Well, you wanted somewhere Xizor could go. He has countless other bases, including numberous space station on asteriods.But we don't have details because the Black Sun is TOO DANG GOOD at staying in the shadows. However, if you need another place he could go, it would be Fallen.

But seeing as that isn't a fortress but yet another planet (much less defended) I don't see why Xizor wouldn't just go mobile. His fleet of fast ships and pirate vessels would undoubtablly outrun the "millions" that Ulic's Krath Army has. Not to mention Xizor could use his intelligence network to predict Ulic/Kun's movements and conceal his own.

Edited by Warren-Stride

But seeing as that isn't a fortress but yet another planet (much less defended) I don't see why Xizor wouldn't just go mobile. His fleet of fast ships and pirate vessels would undoubtablly outrun the "millions" that Ulic's Krath Army has. Not to mention Xizor could use his intelligence network to predict Ulic/Kun's movements and conceal his own.

Expanding on this.

Kun might not even be able to touch Xizor after he's off Coruscant. The Fallen prince's information network will keep him up-to-date on Kun's fleet's movements, allowing him to be one step ahead and avoid ambushes, blockades, etc.

Also, the Falcon had a hyperdrive mark 6, if I remember correctly. Even if, say, Xizor's fleet (made out of pirate ships that need to be and are meant to be fast) had an average of a hyperdrive 3 or 4, it could easily out-run the larger fleets of Traya or Kun.

It's going to be very hard to force Xizor into a fleet battle after he's out and about. Most likly the event will come on Xizor's terms: he'll use the element of surprise and the full force of the Black Sun.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Xizor will have the home-field advantage where-ever he goes.

No one wants to be ruled by a rampaging Sith. Traya is too subtle to ask for help from locals, and Kun is ruthless and has tons of scary-looking followers. He'd probably rather eat the people of the galaxy, instead of get help from them.

Xizor, on the other hand, is charming, has pheromones, isn't pure evil, and has the power of a galaxy-wide organization with lots of wealth. I also bet he's a great propaganda machine (or Guri is). If there was ever to be a ground battle with Xizor and Kun/Traya, Xizor would have the help of the local population.

Xizor will have the home-field advantage where-ever he goes.

No one wants to be ruled by a rampaging Sith. Traya is too subtle to ask for help from locals, and Kun is ruthless and has tons of scary-looking followers. He'd probably rather eat the people of the galaxy, instead of get help from them.

Xizor, on the other hand, is charming, has pheromones, isn't pure evil, and has the power of a galaxy-wide organization with lots of wealth. I also bet he's a great propaganda machine (or Guri is). If there was ever to be a ground battle with Xizor and Kun/Traya, Xizor would have the help of the local population.

Remember the rules:

[*]The arena: the known galaxy.

[*]No outside help of any kind, the combatants cannot call upon assets outside their power base, or other prominent powers apart from those listed below e.g. Mandalore the Indomitable, Darth Nihilus.

[*]No outside involvement, other powers will not and cannot interrupt or affect the battle, for the purpose of argument they are non-existent.

[*]No surrender, fight to the death!

[*]No alliances, combatants cannot ally themselves for any period of time with other powers (excluding non-mutual tactical ceasefires etc.)

[*]Combatants can wait their opponents out, but not if only one remains.

[*]Technology level is universal (unless considered archaic or advanced at the time): blaster fire, armouring, lightsabers etc. are all the same regardless of period, all that matters is size, quantity and power.

]

No outside help of any kind so Xizor's pheromones and charm are useless here, nobody can bring in the locals for help. Xizor's just got Black Sun resources. Kun's got his support, Traya has her support.

I seriously think that people are really overestimating Exar Kun as a combatant...

He used a mass genocide to boost his powers, he was feeding off the deaths of his servants.

People are acting like he is some sort of demigod, he's not. He may be powerful, but he also has his limitations as well, remember the plant Jedi Master actually caused Exar Kun to back down.

Traya and Sion aren't exactly pushovers in all of this.

If Exar Kun has Ulic attacking Coruscant while he attacks Malachor V, then quite frankly Kreia would be an idiot to flee Malachor V, and she was no idiot.

The best opportunity to take Exar Kun down would be where Kreia has the home court advantage. His forces would be severely widdled down in a ground invasion, and Kreia has drained people of their life forces without any need for long drawn out rituals.

In order to get at Traya, Exar Kun has to go through Sion, and quite frankly the odds of him getting past Sion unscathed are rather low. Additionally if Traya steps in to assist her apprentice, then I seriously don't see Exar Kun defeating them both at the same time, especially without Ulic there.

Remember the rules:

No outside help of any kind so Xizor's pheromones and charm are useless here, nobody can bring in the locals for help. Xizor's just got Black Sun resources. Kun's got his support, Traya has her support.

"People of the galaxy" arguments have been vaild before. See rule 1.) Arena: The Known Galaxy. Last time I checked, the known galaxy had trillions of people in it.

The no outside involvement rule is refering to major powers, Ex. The Galactic Empire. Any major organizations tht would rival or ally with those in the Kaggath no longer exist, however that is not to say that the rest of the beings in the galaxy have disappeared too.

Combatants can use 'the people' but no groups or organisations of any kind. But I doubt 'the people' are really going to be of much use in this Kaggath. These guys aren't petty crime lords, none of them care about 'the people' - and lets face it what are they going to do? Throw rocks?

And concerning Xizor, he can't go to Falleen, mainly because he had no presence there or any kind of base after Vader wiped out his family. There is nothing for him there. Most likely (if he does go somewhere) he will go a hideout on the Outer Rim. And for arguments sake that would be Mustafar.

Your argument for Xizor going mobile is a good one however.

Been a while since I posted in here, but I want to address a few things.

First is Traya's element of surprise. Or the fact that she has none. Exar Kun's Force sense can be used for more than just finding Traya. He can use it to find the other Sith in Traya's army. This pretty much allows him to locate Traya's army no matter where it is. Which means Traya won't be ambushing him at any time unless she personally does it (or she cuts her own forces off from The Force, but that would be stupid of her).

Second is Xizor's ability to buy things (correct me if I'm wrong). I think this area is being overestimated. Not his ability to purchase stuff, because let's face it, he could buy whatever he wants. What I'm talking about is how quickly he can get this stuff. He can't just buy something and it instantly be there next to him like in a video game (not that that was implied). This strategy takes time. He needs to set up deals, make transactions, and then transport the stuff where he needs it. This takes time, and unless he buys everything on Coruscant, he doesn't have the time to get everything. But by all means, feel free to correct me where I'm wrong. The Black Market isn't my forte.

Third is the Battle of Coruscant (if there will be a battle). First, are we using the fleet at the Battle over Coruscant (the one where Xizor died) as an accurate judgment of his forces? If so, then he is already outnumbered. Ulic already has 300 ships that were stolen from the Foerost shipyards. Add in the Krath fleet and Xizor's fleet is heavily outnumbered. He will also have to deal with the swarms of Chaos Fighters and the addition of Basilisk War Droids (Supremacy-class ships carried Basilisks). Plus if he tries to escape in Virago during the battle, it will be halted by the tractor beams of the Supremacys and blown to bits. Xizor would have to run before the battle begins (if there is a battle).

Your right it would take time for Xizor to get the things he needs, setting all the stuff up and everything. Though the stuff wouldn't need to be assembled as it would be, so the only part really is getting the things he buys where they are needed which wouldn't really take long depending on where Xizor is getting the supplies as there is a Black Market located on virtually every planet. Here is how I see it...

Xizor walks in on the Black Market

"Here take my credits, and bring me everything illegal including armor, ships, weapons, and other supplies."

Xizor then throws credits literally at the dealer blinding him before going to meet the demands, cause no one ****s with Xizor.

Ok that was just my bit at being humorous lol. But anyway ya, it would take time but Beni said it would take a week for Ulic to get to Courscant right? That is plenty of time to get some stuff going.

It would actually take Ulic a day to get to Coruscant, given his position in the Deep Core. And on that note, I think its important we consider if Xizor would flee or not, during the battle or before. (He could flee during the battle while Ulic moved his fleet into position - but would he want to?) I'm just thinking that Ulic could trick Xizor into underestimating him and remaining put... we also have to consider that Xizor is expecting an attack in 8 days time, not 1.

And concerning the ambush, point. But Traya would likely leave her all but her Sith Assassins and non-Force sensitive troops behind. The Sith assassins were also skilled in the art of Force concealment. This however would excluded Sion, who could either be left behind and fake his death or (more likely) be sent to Korriban and act as bait.

And before you bring up that Traya could be killed in battle. As not one to fight on the front lines she would probably take an Interdictor and command her forces from afar (in the same sector) rather than engage head on. This would lose her 1 Interdictor but would also allow her to use foresight and shatterpoints to aid her forces, as well as telepathy if Kun jammed their transmissions.

And concerning the ambush, point. But Traya would likely leave her all but her Sith Assassins and non-Force sensitive troops behind. The Sith assassins were also skilled in the art of Force concealment. This however would excluded Sion, who could either be left behind and fake his death or (more likely) be sent to Korriban and act as bait.

And before you bring up that Traya could be killed in battle. As not one to fight on the front lines she would probably take an Interdictor and command her forces from afar (in the same sector) rather than engage head on. This would lose her 1 Interdictor but would also allow her to use foresight and shatterpoints to aid her forces, as well as telepathy if Kun jammed their transmissions.

Then she has minimal forces. The number of forces she has is quite low, and leaving most of them behind severely weaknes her overall war effort, and makes boarding her ships and destroying them from within even easier. Also remember that Kun has his own elite sect of assassins.

Traya will eventually be cornered and defeated. She can run and hide, but her forces will be whittled down, leaving her with one ship. One ship alone won't do her much.

Then she has minimal forces. The number of forces she has is quite low, and leaving most of them behind severely weaknes her overall war effort, and makes boarding her ships and destroying them from within even easier. Also remember that Kun has his own elite sect of assassins.

Traya will eventually be cornered and defeated. She can run and hide, but her forces will be whittled down, leaving her with one ship. One ship alone won't do her much.

That my friend, is a subject of debate. But you make a good point. I think however we should direct our focus to how Kun will beat Xizor, or how Traya will beat Xizor, which right now is pretty ambiguous.

That my friend, is a subject of debate. But you make a good point. I think however we should direct our focus to how Kun will beat Xizor, or how Traya will beat Xizor, which right now is pretty ambiguous.

We have been neglecting the other areas of this battle, now haven't we? :p

Let me think on that.

It would actually take Ulic a day to get to Coruscant, given his position in the Deep Core. And on that note, I think its important we consider if Xizor would flee or not, during the battle or before. (He could flee during the battle while Ulic moved his fleet into position - but would he want to?) I'm just thinking that Ulic could trick Xizor into underestimating him and remaining put... we also have to consider that Xizor is expecting an attack in 8 days time, not 1.

Does Xizor know about the millions of Krath waiting less than a day away from him?

Yes.

Xizor's information network would alert him IMMEDIATLY if such a force suddenly appeared that close to his HQ. Xizor may not know about Ulic, but he'll know about the Krath, and that they are obviously out to kill him and go into overdrive preparing. Also, even if he didn't see this attack coming, obviously if a giant army is a week away you're going to start preparing ASAP. I think Xizor will have his ducks in a row when he gets attacked on Coruscant.

I do think Xizor would flee, but not without attempting to destroy Ulic. Being a sitting duck in his palace is an obvious no-no. He'll take his ship and leave, but his fleet will stay on the planet. His palace will be well-guarded and everything will look like Xizor's there.... all while he's escaping to Mustafar (:mad:) and assembling fhis forces. The battle would probably rage on a couple days, buying him time.

Once Ulic has managed to fight his way to Xizor's throne room, I assume Guri will be waiting there to face him... probably with a bunch of explosives to back her up. The explosion will kill Ulic and Guri, but it'll seem as if (to the Krath forces) Xizor died too.

EDIT: OR Guri could go with him, but they still blow up the palace. Guri assumes command of the Black Sun operations, making it seem as if Xizor is dead. She assembles a fleet that Traya and Kun don't care about because they think they've killed Xizor, while he's secretly schemeing from the shadows.

Bottom Line: I think Xizor will flee and fake his death, buying him time.

Edited by Warren-Stride

First is Traya's element of surprise. Or the fact that she has none. Exar Kun's Force sense can be used for more than just finding Traya. He can use it to find the other Sith in Traya's army. This pretty much allows him to locate Traya's army no matter where it is. Which means Traya won't be ambushing him at any time unless she personally does it (or she cuts her own forces off from The Force, but that would be stupid of her).

Except Kreia specialized in hiding her presence, I'm not sure Exar Kun can track Darth Traya, directly same goes for her assassins.

Second is Xizor's ability to buy things (correct me if I'm wrong). I think this area is being overestimated. Not his ability to purchase stuff, because let's face it, he could buy whatever he wants. What I'm talking about is how quickly he can get this stuff. He can't just buy something and it instantly be there next to him like in a video game (not that that was implied). This strategy takes time. He needs to set up deals, make transactions, and then transport the stuff where he needs it. This takes time, and unless he buys everything on Coruscant, he doesn't have the time to get everything. But by all means, feel free to correct me where I'm wrong. The Black Market isn't my forte.

That is a fair point, however the Coruscant in Exar Kun's time was nowhere near the same as it was in the time that Xizor was running Black Sun. Even if we disregard the defense platforms, Coruscant actually had defenses capable of repelling fleets. Furthermore, Xizor actually had a fleet near Coruscant, and he often used smaller ships, and lots and lots of starfighters with secondary weapons capable of doing damage to capital ships.

Xizor could probably appeal to the masses so that everyone whom has a ship (that is armed) would be trying to fight the fleet. To make matters worse for Ulic, Xizor's starfighters were highly advanced even when compared to military-grade snub-fighters. Even putting Ulic's fighters on par technologically with starfighters at the time of the Battle at Yavin (where Luke Skywalker blew up the Death Star), Xizor's fighters would still have a big advantage from a technology standpoint (and his personal starfighter was even more advanced than that).

So if Xizor can establish space superiority (where starfighters are concerned), he's likely to win this fight even if his capital ships are inferior to the ships Ulic is using.

If you have ever played Star Wars: Rebellion, you'd understand what I mean. The Imperials early on in that game could routinely pound rebel ships into the ground, unless you had starfighters in the mix. If both sides had an even number of starfighters, as long as there weren't lancer frigates in play, chances are the rebels would have starfighters surviving. If there were enough starfighters left for the rebels they could destroy several capital ships.

Third is the Battle of Coruscant (if there will be a battle). First, are we using the fleet at the Battle over Coruscant (the one where Xizor died) as an accurate judgment of his forces? If so, then he is already outnumbered. Ulic already has 300 ships that were stolen from the Foerost shipyards. Add in the Krath fleet and Xizor's fleet is heavily outnumbered. He will also have to deal with the swarms of Chaos Fighters and the addition of Basilisk War Droids (Supremacy-class ships carried Basilisks). Plus if he tries to escape in Virago during the battle, it will be halted by the tractor beams of the Supremacys and blown to bits. Xizor would have to run before the battle begins (if there is a battle).

Those were probably the only ships Xizor had in the area due to the Empire, without the Imperial Navy being in play, odds are quite good that there would be more of Xizor's ships present.

As far as Chaos Fighters, you gotta be kidding those things may as well be TIE/ln's... They would be totally outmatched by the fighters Xizor can haul in.

Chaos Fighter

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CX-133_Chaos_fighter

Xizor has Star Vipers

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/StarViper-class_attack_platform

His Virago is more powerful than the standard model, anyways these things were about as manueverable as a TIE interceptor, yet had shields and a secondary weapon package (torpedo launcher).

Even if one assumes a Chaos Fighter can match a Star Viper in speed and maneuverability (which it probably couldn't), the Star Viper has shields, a Chaos Fighter does not (just like about ever other Sith style mass produced fighter).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Basilisk_war_droid

These are more impressive, but again they'd have a harder time against the ships Xizor would probably haul into battle, and they have some serious limitations due to their design. Older starfighters like the Z-95 (adapted for space), would reduce those things to scrap, I actually would say the firepower of these things are impressive, but it's flaw in leaving the pilot exposed to space means that there is a serious limitation on these things when it comes to speed and maneuverability. That is the advantage that even a Y-Wing would have against this thing.

Referencing the TCW episode with Mustafar (which is apparently Xizor's only standing base other than Coruscant) the Black Sun is able to pull together supplies, weapons, and armies extremely quickly. The exact time table isn't given, but we can assume that the episode happened within the span of a couple days.

But if Xizor and the Black Sun during his era put all their resources into building a fleet... it'll be done quickly.

But on the black market, Xizor IS the Black Market. He doesn't need to buy from himself. The Black Sun is the major crime syndicate in the galaxy, and now the only crime organization. If there's a technology out there, Xizor probably has it. As for transporting stuff, he has countless pirates, smugglers, and weapons dealers whose jobs are to get things from one place to another quickly. I think he'll be just fine gathering his resources quickly.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU KNOW! - The Rock

didn't know that you watch WWE Aurbere (don't say it doesn't matter what you know) (cena sucks) (cm punk best in the world)

f@ck rock for the phoenix screwjob) (rock is an a!@kissing s@n o! a @@@@! ) hey im breaking the fourth wall!

Oh I forgot:

I AM BAAAAAACK BAAABYYYYY!!

AND THIS THREAD WILL NEVEER EEEEEEEEVER BE THE SAMEE AGAIIIIIIN!!!

(EXAR KUN WINS) (yes i could be a bit traya hater(im going to regret that))

WAIT A MINUTE ! REVAN LOST!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Cuts his veins with a scissor and collapses to the floor dying in agony*

HAVE A NICE DAY!:)

Does Xizor know about the millions of Krath waiting less than a day away from him?

Yes.

Xizor's information network would alert him IMMEDIATLY if such a force suddenly appeared that close to his HQ. Xizor may not know about Ulic, but he'll know about the Krath, and that they are obviously out to kill him and go into overdrive preparing. Also, even if he didn't see this attack coming, obviously if a giant army is a week away you're going to start preparing ASAP. I think Xizor will have his ducks in a row when he gets attacked on Coruscant.

I do think Xizor would flee, but not without attempting to destroy Ulic. Being a sitting duck in his palace is an obvious no-no. He'll take his ship and leave, but his fleet will stay on the planet. His palace will be well-guarded and everything will look like Xizor's there.... all while he's escaping to Mustafar (:mad:) and assembling fhis forces. The battle would probably rage on a couple days, buying him time.

Once Ulic has managed to fight his way to Xizor's throne room, I assume Guri will be waiting there to face him... probably with a bunch of explosives to back her up. The explosion will kill Ulic and Guri, but it'll seem as if (to the Krath forces) Xizor died too.

EDIT: OR Guri could go with him, but they still blow up the palace. Guri assumes command of the Black Sun operations, making it seem as if Xizor is dead. She assembles a fleet that Traya and Kun don't care about because they think they've killed Xizor, while he's secretly schemeing from the shadows.

Bottom Line: I think Xizor will flee and fake his death, buying him time.

Good points, I reckon Xizor will know about an incoming invasion of Coruscant, and maybe even its size, and likely flee. However Xizor faking his death will be more difficult. Mainly because I doubt anyone would believe Xizor died in the explosion that his bodyguard set off, they'd would think Xizor fled long before and left the explosions to behind to kill any trespassers. And there cover will be blown when Guri (Xizor) begins attacks on Traya and Kun - that wouldn't happen if Xizor was actually dead and therefore out of the Kaggath.

This debate has being going on for a week know, so I think I'll call it soon. Perhaps later today or tommorow. So if you've got any final points to make, make them.

This debate has being going on for a week know, so I think I'll call it soon. Perhaps later today or tommorow. So if you've got any final points to make, make them.

I have missed some parts of the debate, I'm not sure if that was discussed before:

If Xizor can buy ships and equipment from shipyards, Kun can take them over.

Here is a scenario if Kun fails to take out his opponents in the first attacks. (I still think he has a pretty good chance to eliminate at least one of them right at the beginning.)

Kun's fleet, under the command of Ulic, encounters increasingly strong ships in increasing numbers. They realize that on the long term, they will be outmatched. So Ulic and Kun develope a plan to change that.

Kun goes to Mon Calamari and pretends to be interested in buying a some cruisers. He uses the Force in subtle ways to find out how many MCs Xizor has ordered and orders more and offers more credits. So they start building for him. (I don't know how long an MC takes to be build and how many they can build at one time.) When they have finished the first few cruisers, Kun comes with the people to man them and to pay.

But he doesn't pay. Instead he uses the Force to freeze the leaders and workers in place like he did in the senate. Then he demands they continue building for him if they want to live. He kills some of those who refuse and enslaves the rest. Then he leaves some of his Dark Jedi to watch over the shipyards.

(Xizor gets no more MCs, while Kun gets them.)

In the meantime, the Mandalorians ran rampage on smaller shipyards. (No more ships for Xizor from those.)

Ulic and his fleet and troops take over Coruscant or Corellia or another highly industrialized world. (I'm not sure how successful this will be, though. We see in SWTOR that local insurrection can do quite a lot of damage. They have no republic support though, so it will take time and in this time, Ulic can recruit and build. More ships and troops for Kun.)

During this time, some Kraths will pose as mercenaries and be hired by Xizor. (Mandalorians would be more effecitve, of course, but I don't know what they think about infiltration.)

Finally Kun will attack the Black Sun fortress. During the battle, the Krath will sabotage Xizor's ships, mostly blowing themselves up in the process. Since Kun is the one who starts the attack, his fleet will porbably stronger at that moment. As soon as he has the possibility, he will break through to engage them on the ground. His ground troops (Massassi, Krath, War droids, Mandalorians, new recruits) will outmatch the troops on the ground (again, weakened by attacks from infiltrators). But that doesn't matter, because Kun and Ulic will break through the defenses anyway. If Xizor and Guri are there, they will die. If not, they have no significant powerbase left and Kun's army will pick up the rest and destroy them.

Traya is running away all the time, if I understand correctly. This makes dealing with her difficult. The thing with the assassins is that they gain the strength of their opponent, if I remember correctly. (Not the skill, though.) So while some will succeed, other can be defeated and captured. They don't seem loyal to the death to Traya, since she had to kill some of them in the academy on Malachor.

Kun himself will start with Sion. He will sense him through the Force, if he doesn't sense Traya. He will kill Sion again and again and again, while eroding his will. (I KOTOR2 it is possible to convince him with dark side answers, telling him that he is weak and has no chance anyways. This is, of course, not canon. But I think it would still work.) Finally, Sion will give up and die.

The assassins probably know where Traya is. Kun will send them to attack her. They will die in the process, but during the fight Traya might not be able to maintain shielding her presence. Kun will find her and defeat her.

(If not, she can continue to run until she is disqualified. By this point she simply has no chance against Kun anymore. Her only chance was the ambush at the beginning an even this ambush was unlikely to succeed. Because Kuns ship could handle her fleet quite well and the ambush depended on Kun going down to the surface or aboard one of her ships and encountering Sion to distract him long enough, IIRC.)