Which Flashpoints/Ops?

After recently hitting 50 with my Shadow I've been doing a lot of pvp but now find it boring at best.

So I thought my pve gear isnt so bad I might start Flashpoints and Operations but to be honest I have no idea where to start, what order to do them in and which ones are best to ease into a group dynamic with.

I pretty much leveled solo so the group thing will be new.

Thanks for any help.

You could do the old HMs but the gear u get from them is outdated since 1.2. You might try the new FPs on normal.

Also, if u got a full pvp set, there're not terrible for doing flaspoints. I mean, it's better than greens and low blues

Edited by Toxen

My pve gear is 90% purple with purple mods and I have 2 orange pieces, all bought from the gtn so no not total low gear.

On pvp I have most of the BM set.

But which ones do I start with?

Edited by Rodstorm

My pve gear is 90% purple with purple mods and I have 2 orange pieces, all bought from the gtn so no not total low gear.

On pvp I have most of the BM set.

But which ones do I start with?

go with the set that gives you the most of your primary stat. that'll be most important for pve :)

Ok I worded that wrongly, I will always wear my pve gear for pve, expertise is useless in pve.

What I meant was which FP or Ops do I start with as a reasonably new level 50?

I have 3 50's and 2 30's but never really grouped up to be honest, I seem to play a class, get bored and move on.

I really like my Shadow so I want to progress with her I'am just unsure where to start.