Reactive Shield 0.25% of total health... ***

AdamChattaway

So our shield every 3 seconds on an AOE gives us 0.25% of total health? is that not taking the pi a bit? that's like 1% in 12 seconds of aoe, which will prob do like 10-20% of our health lol, where do bioware come up with this insulting crap. Edited by AdamChattaway

I may be mistaken but there was a thread on PTS talking about it being a bug on the tooltip. Think it's actually 2.5% not .25%

When I was testing the powertech version on the pts, it seemed to be healing for the .25%. At least that's what I remember.

I have to agree with the OP, its kind of dumb in that it is not like its going to seriously save you or make you tougher to kill. On my shield tech PT, about 32k health with the Arkanian gear, that's 80 health. In other words, I think if they removed it completely, no one would notice, especially since it only works with AoE damage.

Even if they buffed it to 2.5%, we would still be much squisher than marauders or juggernauts.

Its tough playing such a squishy class. :(

Edited by af_raptura

• Dev Post
So our shield every 3 seconds on an AOE gives us 0.25% of total health?

The heal granted by Into the Fray is in no way dependent upon your Reactive Shield. Into the Fray increases the duration of Reactive Shield by 3 seconds. Entirely separate from that effect, Into the Fray also makes you regenerate 2 energy cells and heal for 2.5% of your total health when suffering direct damage from area effects.

The heal granted by Into the Fray is in no way dependent upon your Reactive Shield. Into the Fray increases the duration of Reactive Shield by 3 seconds. Entirely separate from that effect, Into the Fray also makes you regenerate 2 energy cells and heal for 2.5% of your total health when suffering direct damage from area effects.

Mr. Peckenpaugh, you might be right, but I can't seem to recall the powertech version of the skill ever healing me on the pts when my energy shield was not up. Granted I only played like 10 warzones. When 2.0 hits, I'll be sure to get back to you on the change.

Obviously mr. Peckenpaugh Is working mad hours to answear important posts on the forum. Maybe someday he will come to the VG/PT forums and explain why he deleted all the posts the two Communities made on the test server forums.

Gajol

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the powertech version of Into the Fray this past weekend against mobs, it indeed heals for 2.5% of the total health against AoE damage, regardless of whether or not reactive/energy shield is on during that time.