Novels, where to start (1 more)

Beeteel

oh, I'll probably get there eventually but what I meant was even further back. Are there no cannon novels written from the time of the old republic or maybe even earlier?

I should've been more clear about it sorry

Edited by Beeteel

I can't imagine that there would be too many novels about far before the movies took place, but hell, with my dad having like... 4 rows of a bookshelf filled with solely SW novels, I could be wrong.

When I get home from work I'll check to see if I can find which is what, and post back here if no one responded by that time.

I'm curious myself.

I believe the earliest works, chronologically speaking, in the EU are the Tales of the Jedi comic series. The beginning of the Lost Tribe of the Sith eBook series takes place during the Great Hyperspace War, which was depicted in the first two Tales story arcs - "The Golden Age of the Sith" and "The Fall of the Sith Empire." Those two story arcs are directly tied to SWTOR, because it depicts (as you can see from the titles) the demise of the original Sith Empire; its fleeing remnants formed the Sith Empire that is in this game. The later story arcs are also referenced many times in KOTOR I and II, and in SWTOR. Edited by psychogobstopper