World Ranking?

As you don't and both of you have claimed you've cleared content you haven't then I'll assume you're trolling.

Kinda like how you took a picture of NM annihilation droid with the health of normal (bugged, ironic :rolleyes: ) and no loot to prove it..... Oh, or the time you said you killed HM soa, but clearly have people from another guild in your raid.....

You have no idea what we've cleared, because unlike you, the "Actual professional guilds" in this game don't run around gloating every time we kill something (or kill it in normal and pretend its nightmare).

Had you any idea how progression raiding actually worked, you wouldn't have gotten kicked from my guild and then spent your TOR career trying to trick people into thinking you cleared content when you didn't.

I guess the moral of the story is, real progression guilds know how to screenshot.

I suggest trying to troll someone who can't see through your BS and 8 month grudge you have against us because you didn't make the cut. I've tried to be civil but you and your guild do nothing but attempt to bait us into your silly forums games.

Hopefully you guys pull your heads out of your rear ends and start helping the community instead of lying to it.

Edited by Artacks

Kinda like how you took a picture of NM annihilation droid with the health of normal (bugged, ironic :rolleyes: ) and no loot to prove it.....

You have no idea what we've cleared, because unlike you, and like some of the other "Actual professional guilds" in this game, we don't run around gloating every time we kill something (or kill it in normal and pretend its nightmare).

Had you any idea how progression raiding actually worked, you wouldn't have gotten kicked from my guild and then spent your TOR career trying to trick people into thinking you cleared content when you didn't.

I guess the moral of the story is, real progression guilds know how to screenshot.

I suggest trying to troll someone who can't see through your BS and 8 month grudge you have against us because you didn't make the cut. I've tried to be civil but you and your guild do nothing but attempt to bait us into your silly forums games.

Hopefully you guys pull your heads out of your rear ends and start helping the community instead of lying to it.

Can't tell if trolling or just.....

Maybe you should have just watched the live stream of the kill.

Maybe you should have just watched the live stream of the kill.

Unfortunately, we don't really pay attention to you as much as you do to us apparently. Not quite sure what you are getting at or what you are fishing for, but as acting GM of your guild, you would think you would care more about your own guild than others. But that's just me.

Every time I post you take it personal. I was simply asking what made SOA so hard. After dodging my question, one can only assume that you agree with me, and have lashed out in an attempt to draw eyes away from that fact and try to bash our guild.

Like I've said in other threads, I could care less what you do or don't do. There's no sponsors, no REAL progression site, and no real community yet, so its all heresay. All people are saying is to check around to see who has actually cleared things before declaring yourselves the victor based off of 5 guilds posting in these forums.

I've honestly blocked most of the memories and bad gameplay you showed me from my mind, and have moved on. Hopefully you do the same.

@OP

A bunch of the raiding guilds are getting together to talk about some of this stuff, I'll keep you posted on the info. We are going to be talking about the bugs, character classes, and random stuff we'd like to see. It will then be compiled into a giant e-mail and sent to BioWare.

Hopefully this helps somewhat, and make the next wave of content more competitive, and less buggy.

Edited by Artacks

Kinda like how you took a picture of NM annihilation droid with the health of normal (bugged, ironic :rolleyes: ) and no loot to prove it..... Oh, or the time you said you killed HM soa, but clearly have people from another guild in your raid.....

You have no idea what we've cleared, because unlike you, the "Actual professional guilds" in this game don't run around gloating every time we kill something (or kill it in normal and pretend its nightmare).

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7330/annihi.png

Just for you taken from the fraps.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7330/annihi.png

Just for you taken from the fraps.

Was that so hard? Now everyone can see you actually killed the boss.

Glad I could pass on some of the things I've learned over my years of top end raiding, and congratulations on NM Anni. You should add it to your progression thread now.

Edited by Artacks

If any of you had any idea what posting was about then you'd understand it's about setting a foundation for a new game and guild recruitment. As you don't and both of you have claimed you've cleared content you haven't then I'll assume you're trolling. If anything trolling threads who's sole purpose is to diminish the work and time put into clearing content are the ones looking for the epeen raise. That being said good luck on the easy content OPW has been unable to clear and if you've cleared all the content that nobody else has then by all means disappear back into the woodwork.

Enjoy reminiscing of the good old days and dropping your old guild tags around and happy hunting.

This comment is just extremely amusing, and just shows how ignorant you are to the whole situation. We gave detailed arguments, and apparently you simply refused to counter them. It seems as if your in denial to the fact that the raiding content is not even close to hard at the moment. Everyone knows this, get over it.

Not only that, your trying to act like a "professional" guild, when your not even close to it, and that's mostly based on your comments. Now I know why you try to take so much pride on something that is currently extremely meaningless.

Nothing to brag about here. Deal with it. Feel free to roam this forum though, I'm sure a sliver of the population will pay attention, as very few have been.

The simple fact that your even claiming these bosses are actually hard amazes the crap out of me. Now I'm wondering how long it even took you to down these bosses (mainly SOA), since you are so convinced that they are "hard". Simple mechanics, increased damage, increased HP in some cases. Yeah... that must be HARDZ! Back to raiding 101.

Edited by Pintaphilly

This comment is just extremely amusing, and just shows how ignorant you are to the whole situation. We gave detailed arguments, and apparently you simply refused to counter them. It seems as if your in denial to the fact that the raiding content is not even close to hard at the moment. Everyone knows this, get over it.

Not only that, your trying to act like a "professional" guild, when your not even close to it, and that's mostly based on your comments. Now I know why you try to take so much pride on something that is currently extremely meaningless.

Nothing to brag about here. Deal with it. Feel free to roam this forum though, I'm sure a sliver of the population will pay attention, as very few have been.

The simple fact that your even claiming these bosses are actually hard amazes the crap out of me. Now I'm wondering how long it even took you to down these bosses (mainly SOA), since you are so convinced that they are "hard". Simple mechanics, increased damage, increased HP in some cases. Yeah... that must be HARDZ! Back to raiding 101.

Actually I haven't claimed that. Were you not intent upon slander and your own agenda of rage you'd have seen that. I'm not countering your argument because it's not an argument but an opinion. I'm not in the business of telling people how to think. You guys complaining about others epeens apparently are however. Perhaps you should focus on finding a game and community that makes you happier rather than the verbal puking on the forums. Go complain to Bioware if you have problems with the content you haven't cleared because you claim it's too easy. These aren't the forums you're looking for hombre.

Edited by Cepheid

Sorry, I should have clarified - done it on 16 man hard and up. Because of the ~4-5 guilds in the world that have killed Soa 16 man hard so far, I doubt any would say it was a joke.

It's true that the difficulty curve spikes at Soa - the rest of the instance is relatively lackluster, minus annihilator 16m nightmare. The middle 3 bosses are pretty much one giant loot pinata (assuming pylons wants to cooperate). But it's hardly cake as a whole - no one has killed 16m nightmare Soa yet, or bonethrasher.

Umm.. I was talking about hard mode... including 4/5 NM. Your clearly oblivious as to how many guilds have done this already. They are a joke. Period. And I've stated many times why. The only reason Nightmare SOA and Bonethrasher haven't been killed are because of over-tuning and a few bugs, and even then, it hasn't even been a month since launch. If properly tuned, all raid content would have been cleared already.

Edited by Pintaphilly

Actually I haven't claimed that. Were you not intent upon slander and your own agenda of rage you'd have seen that. I'm not countering your argument because it's not an argument but an opinion. I'm not in the business of telling people how to think. You guys complaining about others epeens apparently are however. Perhaps you should focus on finding a game and community that makes you happier rather than the verbal puking on the forums. Go complain to Bioware if you have problems with the content you haven't cleared because you claim it's too easy. These aren't the forums you're looking for hombre.

LOL. And there he goes again. You have proven to yourself that you are in fact, an ignorant. You might also want to read very carefully, cause you clearly have no idea what we're even talking about. I mean, why would I complain to Bioware? Did you even read my comments?

And yes, you did claim it, proof? You confirmed it with this comment. Lovely how contradictions work huh? The whole basis of the arguments are about the difficulty of end-game content. More specific proof? Read the second to last line in your quote. Allow me to help you out if you can't seem to figure it out, and I quote "...because you claim it's too easy." You know what means right? It means you think otherwise, for whatever insane reason.

Also, what business are you in then? Cause it seems your trying to tell me what I "SHOULD" do.

P.S. Learn what an argument and an opinion is.

P.P.S. Dodge more plz.

Edited by Pintaphilly

world ranking:

1-guild that raided for 5 days straight until they finally got lucky and killed x encounter without getting screwed over by the multitude of bugs/oversights

2-guild that raided for 4 days straight until they finally got lucky and killed x encounter without getting screwed over by the multitude of bugs/oversights

3-guild that raided for 3 days straight until they finally got lucky and killed x encounter without getting screwed over by the multitude of bugs/oversights

no sane players are wasting their time trying to progression raid right now as 99% of the "difficulty" comes from your attempts, which take like 7-8min+ each not counting downtime between pulls, bugging out in some way (ie: soa not becoming vuln despite being hit, mind trap on tank, people randomly dying 100-0 in a throw)

it's literally just a matter of grinding it out until eventually one of these things doesn't happen - the guilds willing to do this are truly pathetic and desperate for recognition

Edited by CHRISGG

I'm not in the business of telling people how to think.

This is so ironically funny I can't even begin to explain its hilarity. Thank you for this internet gold.

I actually am starting to feel bad. So Cepheid, you wounded soul, I will no longer point out your flaws, your mistakes, and your BS. You seem to be doing a good enough job of that on your own.

This is a clear case of narcissism.

Ceph, from one hardcore raider to another, just ignore it man. Its not worth it if you feel like you are getting trolled. Go back to your happy place and pretend no one has cleared content yet. Its better for all of us.

On a side note, we need merc DPS.

http://www.onepercentwipes.com

Edited by Artacks

This is so ironically funny I can't even begin to explain its hilarity. Thank you for this internet gold.

I wonder how many times he is going to tell guilds who have cleared content that they haven't cleared content. This is the biggest case of e-epeen denial I have ever seen in my 10 years of playing.

I actually am starting to feel bad. So Cepheid, you wounded soul, I will no longer point out your flaws, your mistakes, and your BS. You seem to be doing a good enough job of that on your own.

Good luck.

Lol. Cheers to that.