“Your Saga Begins” Launch Documentary

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the new features that will be revealed? At the end of the video they said that there would be new features that will be in the game "just after".

They're yet to be revealed, so it stands to reason that we don't know yet...

Having said that, there's some stuff that is high priority, like customisable UI, guild leveling, SGRA, things like that.

EPIC!!!

Don't know how many times I've played through this game (beta) but I love it more and more every time. By the way, this is the second MMO I've ever 'completed' (hit max) and the only MMO I've ever been truly excited about, before and after my experience.

I have played a number of MMOs throughout the decades, and I can honestly say that SWTOR is by far the most immersive and fun to play. The stories make you really feel a part of the universe.

The bar has been set really high for any new MMOs coming out. The next great MMO will easily take 5+ years of development, oodles of cash, great stories and even better game play.

I can't wait to hear about all the new goodies that will be in-game.

Please BioWare, focus on making the game fun, adding story elements, and ignore the constant whiners on the forums. If you listen to too many whiners, we'll end up with Jedi panda!

Well done Bioware. You have always been my favorite game developer since Baldur's Gate. You have done nothing but great things. I truely wish the best for you.

You seem to show true love for what you have created and hope the community can give you the appreciation you deserve by playing this game for many years to come.

Please keep up the good work and love for what you created by making ever increasing positive developments to your fledgling leviathon. This game is amazing where it stands, epic is where it will go with the right touch.

Lots of Love,

Cooper