Who is the better companion for the Sith Marauder?

Jixk

I am going to get Quinn soon, but I heard people saying I should get Jaesa. That does not make sense to me, Jaesa is a dps so that means she will be better suited with a Juggernaut, right? Anyway, I am playing a Marauder and going down the annihilation tree, so what will be the best companion for me Quinn or Jaesa? Or will there be another companion that is best for me? I am just seeking public opinion, so don't say "it is entirely up to you". Thanks!

I use quinn and Jeasa..

it depends ..

If i'm going into an area i need to take on some heavy hitters and multiple enemies at a time..sometimes having a healer is the best option...

other missions i will use Jaesa because im not so worried about having my health topped up by Quinn since there is more time between fights or longer distances between enemy NPC's to heal up myself but i definitely like another DPS with me..and she does very well and has a very similar style to the Marauder and is very effective in combat. but can leave you to take on a few enemies on your own that could kick your butt severely before she finishes off who she's dealing with and if you happen to agro another group by mistake or one of the wandering enemy NPC's they toss in ...that can cause you some grief if you're struggling with low health and no healer.

I hope my rambling made at least a bit of sense...:o

I wish i had a better answer but thats my 2 cents.

Edited by CrazyCanukk

heres a copy of a reply I posted in the Warrior section

I have a Carnage Marauder who is pretty much shelved now except for running Makeb Dalies (I run the full set of Imp and GS dailies when I do)

I started out using Quinn and could run through them quickly. Little down time between fights and could take the heroic 2 missions solo with ease.

once I got the 10k kills achievement, decided to switch to Jaesa

Geared her up to the exact same level as Quinn

Fights where much faster, slightly extended downtime between fights, but not much.

Could still take the heroic 2's with ease.

Running the whole set of dailies was substantially quicker than with Quinn.

Once I got the 10k with jaesa, I moved onto vette

Again, geared up to the exact same level as Quinn/Jaesa

Fights are much longer than with Quinn or Jaesa

Downtime is also much longer

It takes a lot, lot longer to complete the dailies.

I'm going to stick it out until I get the 10k achievement, then move on to Pierce or Broonmark. I'll post back my findings, but, i would guess that neither will be as good as Jaesa

(all companions have 10k affection)

[TLDR]

so far Jaesa>Quinn>Vette for me