Maintenance: June 12th, 2019

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow morning we will be undergoing a quick maintenance. This is to resolve the current issue involving the Invasions tab in the Mission Log.

Details:

DATE: 12 June 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 7:00AM PDT (1300 - 1400 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by DanielSteed

This is Insane, everytime we have Double XP week we have 2, 3 ,4 maintenance to fix things!

At least add another double XP week.

I concur.

This is another example of why this game is down to a handful of servers. Sure, this is a small issue, but it only adds to the insane number of bugs this game has every patch, in addition to the ones that have never been addressed.

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow morning we will be undergoing a quick maintenance. This is to resolve the current issue involving the Invasions tab in the Mission Log.

Details:

DATE: 12 June 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 7:00AM PDT (1300 - 1400 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Apparently the maintenance didn't work...the game's still freezing/crashing the second after i click the Invasions tab.

EDIT: Maybe not sorry game website time is screwing with me

Edited by MagicTerror

Apparently the maintenance didn't work...the game's still freezing/crashing the second after i click the Invasions tab.

EDIT: Maybe not sorry game website time is screwing with me

The maintenance hasn't happened yet. Patience young padawan.

This is Insane, everytime we have Double XP week we have 2, 3 ,4 maintenance to fix things!

At least add another double XP week.

Agree with this.

Especially when they happen during the afternoon for me and then i can't play at all at the very least until 10 pm if not until the next morning :(

If we have to get a maintenance, could it be possible to see Theron's finger problems when he wears mittens, where it shows his finger as completely black where it should show the skin please ?

It's minor, bur i'd like to record and it's a bit annoying :(

Are there any patch notes? It appears as if CQ points have been nerfed along with xp gain. Was this an intended change?

Reimplemented the 5.10.3 Conquest Point changes:

A percentage of all experience earned is now converted into Conquest Points.

The multiplier for earning Conquests points in a Guild has been reduced to 2x (down from 3x).

Reimplemented the 5.10.3 Conquest Point changes:

A percentage of all experience earned is now converted into Conquest Points.

The multiplier for earning Conquests points in a Guild has been reduced to 2x (down from 3x).

This is amazing, it's finally a fantastic way to encourage Alt play... I'm a huge fan of this xp=conquest points.

I haven't seen, or used, so many alts in years!!!! Thank you for this!

Wanted to see if they fixed anything as promised.

1 weekly conquest, but no exp boost, no cxp boost... and after 15k conquest it is a waste.... BUT CONQUEST all things.

Run and OP for conquest? whats the point everyone is 15k+ conquest already. Not like there is great items in there for an incentive.

Run a flashpoint for anything... nothing special but a time sink, no reason to run them for items... they do not exist like they did. Oh run MM for crystals... OBVIOUS come September it will mean nothing.

But thank you EA you are going to save me 15 bucks a month, since I am out as of today... I lived through your garbage from opod beta days, until you could not make up your minds making new launch adjustments every other week... So now instead of correcting the issues that have been around since launch, you have smashed the game with a hammer destroying further actual incentive to play.

FYI if I wanted to play a gimme easymode game I would be playing WOW.

Ability lag is pretty bad right now on Star Forge since the maintenance. Having to press skills multiple times or overall server lag going on. My ping to the server is 10ms because I live very close to the SWTOR East Coast datacenter but the game is doing its years old issue with abilities..

Wanted to pop in and say I am also experiencing horrible ability delay on Starforge since the server restarts. My ping is absolutely fine at a solid 84 ms constantly, yet the ability delay is often over 1 GCD. Alot of other people in my recent ops group were also experiencing this. Edited by crimsoncheeto

I'm still having a lot of trouble just playing the game after the recent update... In that I CAN'T play the game. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, turning off my antivirus, disabling the bitraider, every little thing that google and past forum posts will say...

What am I doing wrong?

anyone seeing some server side lag on star forge? on coruscant getting about a 1 second delay on anything even though ping reads at 4 bars and is good. inside wzs seems fine just coruscant seems bad

Yep. Guess the servers are too busy counting all those conquest points.

Maybe instead of constantly adding a percentage of XP simply have a repeatable "Earn 100k XP" conquest objective?

Edited by Mubrak

I am also experiencing very distracting ability lag throughout the game, especially on Coruscant. I am on the server Satele Shan. It's a shame to actually take a break from other games and find this unexplained lag occurring.. I don't see quality customer service/communication here. compared to other companies. Seems like a waste of money .