I'm announcing my retirement.

MidichIorian

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the class doesn't play out the way you want it to and you refuse to play any other classes then I guess the only response I can offer is, "Bye.".

Honestly you expect BW to change the class to suit you personally? The class performs fine and your screen shots prove it, you're just complaining its "too hard" as if what you're doing is really that much more skill intensive than anyone else.

*** why are you QQing about sniperS? did i miss something or? Cause last time i checked they were balanced.

We are getting bored of QQing about just maras and PTs so we added snipers onto our list of things to hate to spice things up.

Should probably point out that I wasnt QQ'ing about a specific class. The problem is that it's not particulary fun or easy to constantly be kiting powerfull classes in an enviroment where 7 other players can crit on you for 5K too. It's not like we're "burning" someone down by kiting so every other enemy has plenty of time to target us too while we're ccupied.

Also, wanted to post some screenshots that helped my case but these wrere the worst I could find.

So what did you think of the dramatic title? Nice. eh? :D

[/drama queen]

Edited by MidichIorian

Go try a class that requires every ability you have just to be competitive in pvp. You know, something other than Pyrotech. That statement my indeed be old but being old doesn't make it less true.

I play a PT Pyro and a Ops concealment. No matter what I can only be as good as my team. Sometimes I do great damage sometimes not. Sometimes I get owned sometimes not. What I hate hearing is how Sages/Sorc's are having such a hard time when I've been burnt down by some pretty good ones.

NOZ! I IZ SO IMPORTANT TO THE PVP COMMUNITY AND I MUST LET THEM KNOW THAT I HAVE LEFT THE GAME. I AM LIKE THE STAR WARS EMMA STONE!!!1!

In all seriousness, if you think that sorcs/sages need a buff, post it in those convenient stickied threads in the sorc/sages class forums and keep these forums clean. And the only people that care that you quit are your guildies/friends, the PvP forums couldn't care less a random Sorc cried about their class.

Ironically, the community could also blame you for poor class balance. In stead of laying out DPS/HPS logs with gear stats, or at least a constructive post about this class has barely any utility and this class has too much, you spend your final words with an unconstructive cry post.

The only thing I agree with you is the lack of communication from BW. The latest word about class balance is that they hope to do it in slower incrementes "soon". And instead of showing off screen shots or comments from the PvP team about this feature of the new map coming in 2013, the front page is decorated with a new companion. Because that will keep the PvPers here. rak_02:

Let me get this straight...in your first example ,your team were the winners, you had the hghest damage on your team, tied for second in medals and had the 2nd LEAST deaths of everyone on your team.

Where is the problem?

I don't see it either. :rak_02:

The OP has made important and valid points. Only players who have played a Sage in a lot of warzones (especially recently) would understand what it's like to constantly play as scissors against many oversized rocks.

The OP has made important and valid points. Only players who have played a Sage in a lot of warzones (especially recently) would understand what it's like to constantly play as scissors against many oversized rocks.

Find some paper then, it's not the rocks fault you don't have friends.

Should probably point out that I wasnt QQ'ing about a specific class. The problem is that it's not particulary fun or easy to constantly be kiting powerfull classes in an enviroment where 7 other players can crit on you for 5K too. It's not like we're "burning" someone down by kiting so every other enemy has plenty of time to target us too while we're ccupied.

Also, wanted to post some screenshots that helped my case but these wrere the worst I could find.

So what did you think of the dramatic title? Nice. eh? :D

[/drama queen]

Sorry all I saw was you coming in 1st or second place in DPS in two matches, being on par with the rest of your team in deaths and objective play, but complaining that it took too much work to do so.