<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

MiOha

Sorry just saw this and your recruiting post. Our raids are Thur/Sun/Mon 630-930/10pm pst. If you can make our times on a consistant basis we'd be interested in speaking with you. I saw your other post and when i was about to post on it I noticed you referenced after 8pm pst.

On that note... Still looking for some ranged dps and a commando healer who loves the love gun and can do it well.

Still looking for ranged dps and a skilled commando healer. willing to review other qualified candidates as well. even if you can't make our raid times we have a handful of folks with geared alts that are ready for TFB HM and they are wanting to raid on offnights. So if you even can't make our raids but you want to join feel free and toss an app up and just post that.

If you want in a guild that takes raiding seriously on a short schedule with a history of success and want to be part of one of the select few 16man raid guilds then come down and apply. http://www.premogaming.com

Will review all qualified candidates. Main push is for ranged dps and a commando healer but if you can prove you have the right skill sets we may overlook this. As is bioware has proven skill > group comp.

Mainly looking for ranged dps and a commando healer but will review all qualified applicants for our main raid roster.

We also have a geared 2nd raid group (8man) that is looking to start up consistently on offnights to do old content as well as dabble with the new content. 2nd raid group isn't applicable to any raid time commitment like the main raid is. If you can't commit to our main raids, want to be a casual player or want to raid with an efficient and fun group on an alt, then this is definitely the home for you.

We are also looking to get our PvP going again. We have 5 or so really really good pvp players that have expressed interest in forming a consistent group so we are interested in getting PvP specific players as well.

You want to raid hardcore 3 nights a week? We got it here with our Raid roster.

You want to play casually, are newish to the game, want to bring your alt in here or can't make the main raid commitment? We got it here with our Casual roster.

You want to be PvP specific? We got it here with our PvP roster.

http://www.premogaming.com

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our team leads Roxanne (heals), Tiianna (tank), Brissellio (melee) or Catalytic (ranged).

You can also contact our officer core Mioha (recruitment) or Cheaky (GM).

-Cheaky

Edited by Cheaky

Toth/Zorn EC NiM down first night. 2nd raid night should see a firebrand/stormcaller kill, maybe even vorgath.

Looking for solid players. If you are a skilled player and can raid our schedule or if you even just want to be in the guild casually for offnight runs or pvp we are interested in speaking with you. At present the website is going through some changes so feel free to contact Mioha, Tiianna, Catalytic, Roxanne or Brissellio directly in game.

You can also send a PM on the swtor site here to Cheaky and I will respond as I can. Will be semi-unavailable the next week or so but will respond as I can.

Updated recruiting post. It's been a slow couple of weeks due to a number of members having real life priorities during the holidays, but we are picking up steam once again! If you are interested in raiding, PvP, or just looking for a home during your journey 1-50 do not hesitate to check us out! This is by far the best group of folks I've had the priveledge of gaming with and I know you'll love it too.

Well, its been a surprising few weeks. Despite all of the holiday chaos we still managed to pick up a few new members. Welcome Eon, Arianabelle, Rexxie, Lashannara, and Krhomatic! We are still looking for more members for both PvE Ops and PvP RWZ as well as just general community participation. If interested feel free to hit me up in game or reply to this thread! Thanks again.

-MIO-

Great job last night! We were able to take a largely green group into TFB HM and clear puzzle AND kephess. What's even better is we only had 15 people! That being said, there is plenty of fun to go around so if you're looking for a new home come join us for pvp and ops.

• 3 weeks later...