Into the Temple- Class quest on Hoth

Narage

Just curious if anyone else had problems soloing this quest. I'm a Deception assassin and can't seem to get past the door opening sequence to get further into the temple. Never seem to have enough health to deal with the final droid.

Any tips or tricks I should be aware of? I have tried fort stimpacks and always go in with health packs but it's never enough

Any feedback is welcomed

Thanks

Is that the one where Talos is busy opening the door?

If so, I have heard people say to have the companion sheet up to call another while he does that, but I couldn't get that to work. Then again; I tried for all of 1 second before I just went at it alone. Thing was, I was darkness speck, level 40 so I had whither and HD and had no problems. I can see where deception could have a hard time seeing as it is not meant to take that much of abuse stuck out in the open.

Have you tried force shroud and then cloaking? I wonder if that stops the door opening Talos is working on or if you could get some distance when the big droid comes out to seethe and maybe try summoning a companion. if nothing else; you could approach him fresh.

You can always do a dark charge stance just for that part.

And force cloak to get out of combat, just wait 2 minutes before re engaging so that you can cloak out again when needed.

Also dont wait till the end to use a medpack, use one the moment your health drops,that way the cooldown will be over sooner for the end.