Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about these for servey questions:

what server are you on?

do you want a server merge?

Why do you want/not want a server merge?

And put multi selection boxes for all the reasons for and against. eg. loss of charater name, DH's from other servers, loss of server type, increase in player base etc.

I had thought of some of those points, most after the fact :( Last survey I was limited to 10 questions. Sorry, might be just out of it today . . . DH?

how about bioware make a survey with the questions they want answered.

...or they just read the thread and take action...

The thing is everyone is saying different things. The goal is to make the most people happy, and inconvenience the fewest people as little as possible.

One problem is that people as a whole really don't know what we want. I'm very curious about the psychology behind what makes an MMORPG popular. Grinding for example, without some level of grinding, things seem to easy, and rewards less . . . rewarding :D

Edited by Evgen

The only solution to the dwindling populations is a server merge.

US transfers will result in the servers being ghost towns. Oceanic transfers will result in all but one server being a ghost town.

Doing nothing will result in people continuing to quit the game/leaving for US servers.

Bioware already knows that this is the only solution, why else would they have done it for the US servers. Every other MMO has also resorted to server merges when their games populations were dwindling.

I'm sure those players reluctant to a merge would quickly realize the benefits once it happens...

Transfers should also be provided after the merge to appease those who might prefer not to have a merge. The transfers should not just be limited to Oceanic characters however, they should be opened up to US characters to transfer to the newly merged server so that Oceanic players who re-rolled on US servers due to dwindling populations can come back.

Edited by frose

The only solution to the dwindling populations is a server merge.

US transfers will result in the servers being ghost towns. Oceanic transfers will result in all but one server being a ghost town.

Doing nothing will result in people continuing to quit the game/leaving for US servers.

Bioware already knows that this is the only solution, why else would they have done it for the US servers. Every other MMO has also resorted to server merges when their games populations were dwindling.

I'm sure those players reluctant to a merge would quickly realize the benefits once it happens...

Transfers should also be provided after the merge to appease those who might prefer not to have a merge. The transfers should not just be limited to Oceanic characters however, they should be opened up to US characters to transfer to the newly merged server so that Oceanic players who re-rolled on US servers due to dwindling populations can come back.

Best solution imo, makes everyone happy, i want transfers out , but im getting to see what its like with a super server, regardless ill still transfer out cause of ping issues but some pople might stay.

Dear Bioware/EA,

I have played like many since the start , had toons on Harbinger , came across to be left in ghost town.

Many FP's and group required play not done because of player numbers on apac.

I'm on Dalbora , and from what I hear we are better off than other servers but its this simple

Give us transfers to US servers of our choice or at least merge us to one super server.

Like an idiot I am still paying but with this level of single finger responses , I am reconsidering.

All the best

Alkemmi

Funniest thing about this whole thing is we have even offered to pay in reasonable terms (cash/coins) for a solution but still no word or honest response other than blah blah blah ( undertones not enough money to care right now) . We got a cartel market to work fleecing I mean service our customers with.

All the best

Alkemmi

Based on their replies I would already assume that they have made a call on what they want to do, one can only assume they did not announce it to put off negative fallout. Their last response was to get everyone arguing over an issue already resolved, one need only look over the past posts to realise that. I dearly hope I am wrong and that they are behaving with the best of intentions but it is hard to not see their actions as anything but blatant perfidy. Edited by jahdur

For the first time in I dont know how long, I could not get myslef to log in for more than 5 minutes over the weekend. There is nothing to do for me, no one raids in MDN except for guild runs and even with a full 63 tank I could not find a group doing TFB HM which I have been farming for months.

I was playing AC3 and Farcry3 instead. and applied to get a ESO beta spot. Unless bioware do something really soon, I think I will be out of here for good.

Edited by sankalp

For the first time in I dont know how long, I could not get myslef to log in for more than 5 minutes over the weekend. There is nothing to do for me, no one raids in MDN except for guild runs and even with a full 63 tank I could not find a group doing TFB HM which I have been farming for months.

I was playing AC3 and Farcry3 instead. and applied to get a ESO beta spot. Unless bioware do something really soon, I think I will be out of here for good.

Maybe no one wanted to carry you?

We recently did a merger with another guild on MDN to get our numbers up. After trying to recruit for ages we just couldn't find anyone to cover the empty spots in our two raid groups. Something needs to be done asap.

I can't take this anymore im gone, bioware u should be ashamed, Worst mmo company known to man, ALL I did was give you money for over a year, and all you did was spit on me..............

i know that feel bro, subscriber since launch , i feel ive invested too much time into the game to just give up D: