Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

I think Jorgan is the detective from Psych. Could be wrong, since I rarely watched that show, though.

Yeah, it's Lassie (Det. Lassiter). He's awesome and is a voice I forgot in my list. Timothy Omundson, if you want to look him up on IMDB.

Edited by KurganNazzir

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andronikus Revel (I mean, come on - he's voiced by Steve Blum!)

Lt. Pierce (Adam Leadbeater) - Love the deep gravelly tones.

The Chiss Captain at the Hoth base where the Colonel is missing. Rawr.

You can see a list of the cast/voices here:

He was COL Yudrass after I recommended him for promotion every time I've run through Hoth on an Imperial toon. Yes, he is competence personified and is probably an ancestor of Thrawn.

Male SI, Female BH, Darth Malgus, Darth Zash, and Gnos-Dural were pretty amazing. I liked Revan and HK-47 a lot as well!

I can't pick a favorite.

Revan is actually Kyle Katarn from two of the Jedi Knight games (Jeff Bennett). So yes, he is a BAMF. And yes, it DOES say that on his lightsaber.

Male sith inquistor or the Voice of the Imperial agent outside lord grayhams estate with the accent that gives u the quest to gain the turrent designs made me lol such much.

You mean that Imperial captain? The guy who talks about how evil Grathan is because of his obsession with ergonomic chairs? :D

The best has to be either the male trooper or the male sith warrior. The trooper sounds like someone who might be in the military and threatening the lifes of jedi has never been more fun since i made my male sith warrior.

Not to anyone who's actually been in the military... that's more of a writing issue though. As a former marine, I was really looking forward to the trooper story. Huge disappointment so far, at the end of act 1.

My favorite voices are femagent and male bh for PC's. Probably Darth Jadus for NPCs.

I loved Jennifer Hale for Shepard, but I didn't want to feel like I was playing Shepard in swtor. Given my dislike for the trooper story so far, that might have been a mistake. It might have been fun roleplaying shepard as a republic commando.

Jennifer Hale, of course. 2nd would be whoever did Kira as I can't help but think of her as the female boss of Saint Row 3 female voice 1 (done by same person). 3rd would be female agent, I loved her work in DA2.

Kira is Laura Bailey, the greatest female voice actor in my book. She's been in a s*** ton of stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bailey_(voice_actress)#Video_Games

I'd listen Malavai Quinn read a phone book.

Watcher X also has an extremely sexy voice.

In general, I'm such a sucker for voices that I could easily jump into bed with a guy without even knowing how he looks. :rolleyes:

Edited by StormNaara

Thana Vesh hands down

You should play a male Agent, if you haven't already. The gal who does her voice also does Ki Sazen, whom the Agent can have a fling with during the

on Taris. [The link is to video of the quest I'm referring to so don't watch if you don't want spoilers]

I want to add to my list of names (there's so many) General Hesker, Inquisitor Zyn (the way he talks is just so amusing), Engineer Mucdermon, and Lt Larbec. I'm sure there's others I really like who I'm not thinking of and who weren't already listed by others.

Scorpio hands down. Stick that voice to sex line and you make a killing.

Jadus is also awesome but I think that's partly because of his voice and partly because of how the voice mtches his fear philosophy perfectly. Ergo, without awesome development, Jadus' voice wouldn't stand out for me.

Edited by gibmachine

You should play a male Agent, if you haven't already. The gal who does her voice also does Ki Sazen, whom the Agent can have a fling with during the
on Taris. [The link is to video of the quest I'm referring to so don't watch if you don't want spoilers]

I want to add to my list of names (there's so many) General Hesker, Inquisitor Zyn (the way he talks is just so amusing), Engineer Mucdermon, and Lt Larbec. I'm sure there's others I really like who I'm not thinking of and who weren't already listed by others.

You do know that she also did Kira, the Jedi knight companion? So if you want to hear her, make a jedi knight. The fake accent isn't there though. :p