“Your Saga Begins” Launch Documentary

CourtneyWoods

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ has launched! This is an incredibly exciting time for everyone at BioWare and LucasArts, and to celebrate this event we invite you all to watch this launch documentary, “Your Saga Begins.” Watch as members of the Star Wars: The Old Republic development team discuss the many facets of building the game, from bringing life to the epic stories for each class, to hand-crafting the numerous iconic worlds that you can explore!

Watch Now

Edited by CourtneyWoods

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck in queue again.. Well I had preordered a CE but I won't be picking it up now. In two days when the grace period is over if there is still a queue on Black Reaper you have lost my business as well as my brothers and three cousins..

I will not pay for a product that you can't deliver on.

I was looking through all my CE cds for this bit! And you are making it available here! Excellent! I just love to hear these guys talk about their game.

You may think that they are all just talking PR stuff.. Although that may be true, please take time off pointing fingers, and notice how some of them have beards? That's launch beards.. That's right! LAUNCH BEARDS!!!

I shaved mine at 12:00 AM today. :D

Stuck in queue again.. Well I had preordered a CE but I won't be picking it up now. In two days when the grace period is over if there is still a queue on Black Reaper you have lost my business as well as my brothers and three cousins..

I will not pay for a product that you can't deliver on.

What did you expect? To have a LESS populated server at LAUNCH? Are you slow or something? Come on man. Do you really think it matters much if they lose 4-5 subs. More specifically, subs from people who will use the "I'll unsub!" threat every time something's not good enough for them. You're just looking for a reason to quit. You were going to quit anyway, so just go man. Just go.

The fish like flying mount looks pretty sweet - hope its a personal mount you can keep that would be neat.

And loving some of the things said BUT at one point he says ..

''Thousands of players in one world'' ..

- he hasnt saw the massive server seperation and multiple instances for every zone and massive queues to get in to the game where youll find around 140 people max ..

Also i got my CE and still no product registration code ..

so well see if they finally fix this today or tomorrow or there gonna loose a few peeps

I've been following this game for 4 years now and was able to beta test and start playing for "real" on the 13th. I just want to say congrats to the entire TOR team on the big day having finally arrived. You have created a very high quality product that will be enjoyed by millions of people for a long time. Thank you for all of your hard work!