Welcome to Game Update 1.3: Allies

CourtneyWoods

Few things about 1.3:

• Can we have back the auto requeue check box in WZ?
  • Please ditch the new Alderaan VO. They are really looking like the guy is so bored of the action and it kills all the fun/hype you get from doing PvP.
  • Plz add an option not to be matched against premades as solo queue, It just kind of sucks being steamrolled.
  • Teleport back: when?
  • Smuggler laugh plz?
  • Project animation roll back?

Edited by Deewe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With patch 1.3 is good with the gruope finder is a good thing that has happend to the game and i think it will get more people to play it then it used to have on the game coz one sever is VERY HEAVY and that is good sing for that sever i think.

With patch 1.3 is good with the gruope finder is a good thing that has happend to the game and i think it will get more people to play it then it used to have on the game coz one sever is VERY HEAVY and that is good sing for that sever i think.

1.3 isn't good enough to get more people to play the game, its just enough to prevent more people from leaving the game.

The Cathar (cat people) are reportedly the first new race being added.

I see.. so 1 full server with a queue of 2 hours and 20 more empty servers is to be expected? :confused:

When the other servers die enough the hardware if needed will be re-tasked to the higher population servers and you will get the best of both worlds.

In theory.

Edited by Aram_Darksun