What will you be leveling?

MustangCzar

My Smuggler (20-something) and Bounty Hunter (late 30s). In my head neither of them give a damn about the Republic or Empire, so the double XP means I shall be able to skip those patriotic planetary questlines and still keep pace with the content. Edited by PLynkes

i have 24/7 double XP through rested XP so for me it doesnt change anything.

currently i am leveling a powertech, bounty hunters are the only class i didnt finish the story yet. on imp side.

I thought double XP also affected quest rewards where-as rested doesn't? I'm curious now about Rested vs Double XP weekend.

And thank you OP, I didn't see another one was coming! Yay. No-one celebrates Thanksgiving in my family, so I didn't even know it would be Thanksgiving. No clue what I'd level, I might just get all my desired toons to ~level 40 before the weekend and then PvP, PvP, PvP. Level ~38 is always a bit of a leveling-depression for me. The flashpoint is Colocoid, by far the worst one in my book (first bit gives no XP what-so-ever and turrets, zzz, second bit hardly gives any since you kill a mobs that are very low in numbers but take long to kill and the 'puzzle' bits can really confuse people and get them killed, damn pushbacks.) The planet is Belsavis *shiver* it feels like so much traveling. I somehow never ended up doing planets after chapter 2 was done, felt so complete. (Note: I've done all classquests already, so ye, that's not good for the questing motivation) On top of that it's the moment I get a bit bored of playing the same toon for so long.

PS: Any tips and tricks on overcoming my level 38-47 depression are welcome!

I thought double XP also affected quest rewards where-as rested doesn't? I'm curious now about Rested vs Double XP weekend.

And thank you OP, I didn't see another one was coming! Yay. No-one celebrates Thanksgiving in my family, so I didn't even know it would be Thanksgiving. No clue what I'd level, I might just get all my desired toons to ~level 40 before the weekend and then PvP, PvP, PvP. Level ~38 is always a bit of a leveling-depression for me. The flashpoint is Colocoid, by far the worst one in my book (first bit gives no XP what-so-ever and turrets, zzz, second bit hardly gives any since you kill a mobs that are very low in numbers but take long to kill and the 'puzzle' bits can really confuse people and get them killed, damn pushbacks.) The planet is Belsavis *shiver* it feels like so much traveling. I somehow never ended up doing planets after chapter 2 was done, felt so complete. (Note: I've done all classquests already, so ye, that's not good for the questing motivation) On top of that it's the moment I get a bit bored of playing the same toon for so long.

that might be true.

but too fast leveling brings you too fast to the grind... so for me, i dont enjoy that.

but leveling a toon from 1 to 30 fast is welcome because those are the more boring levels for me.

I don't think my country has Thanksgiving at all, or I missed the memo quite a few years now. :)

Likely also going to aim to get my last toons (Maurauder, Sentinel and Sage) to the ~level 40 point, since I too, experience a little dip in my leveling during those levels. But depending on what my boyfriend will do, we might level one of his new toons. Will have to see. Might just focus on Maurauder and Sentinel due to their less friendly FP queue times, then again that's what PvP is for! (If my machine gets fixed :()

that might be true.

but too fast leveling brings you too fast to the grind... so for me, i dont enjoy that.

but leveling a toon from 1 to 30 fast is welcome because those are the more boring levels for me.

I've got it the other way around and I'm under the impression the same goes for Kitty. I get how the 1-30 levels can be boring, little to no skills available, little to not talents, hardly any rotation, but on the other hand I'm able to rush through them easily. 1-10 unavoidable hour to two hours on the starter planet *shiver* and level 10-15 is a bit of a drag for me aswell, no speeder (I'm stingy,) don't want to queue for FPs in case I get someone who's doing BT/Esseless for the first time (no spacebar) but after that it goes really fast. Build up some rested XP, pop an experience boost, run some FPs. The thrash gives so much XP it's just amazing and it stays this way (Boarding Party/Foundry and Maelstorm/Taral V only make it better with their bonusses!) until, dumdumdum, Colicoid. :( By that time I generally have all my companions, but no gear for them and it's just a pain to then go questing on planets as big as Voss/Belsavis and Corellia. I also get the 'I'm so close but not quite there yet' feeling, being so close to the top of my tree (generally vital to get your full rotation going) which for me is a big deal for PvP.

I think I'll personally be leveling my Jugg, Vanguard, Sniper, or maybe remake my PT or Op. What do you guys think I should level? Most likely I'll remake my PT or Op or continue my sniper... idk

You seem to really like your Powertech from the posts I've read, might be smart to go for that one to get to the point you used to be. :) But it's not a choice anyone could make for you.

Like a wise post above us said: Decisions decisions.

"You seem to really like your Powertech from the posts I've read, might be smart to go for that one to get to the point you used to be. :) But it's not a choice anyone could make for you.

Like a wise post above us said: Decisions decisions"

you have a very great point there, I have talked about my PT a lot. I just have a terrible time sticking to one person for more then a week unless I'm super motivated. I have no friends who play this so it makes it even harder for me, that's why I have no 50 or 55 :, (

I also have a vanguard, that's why I'm a little hesitant to remake my PT.

Edited by MustangCzar

I have 3 advanced classes left I haven't completed yet :

1. Juggernaut (currently leveling)

2. Scoundrel (created and leveled to 10)

3. Vanguard (have yet to create but my son keeps bugging me to)

If my Jugg is 55 by then then most likely it will be my Scoundrel that I level.