Looking for a Pistol Model like the "Recon Interceptor"

Matty-Wan

http://postimage.org/image/gk9b78eyh/

I got this while leveling my Merc. I cant seem to find a model like this anywhere. I have found many that are obviously variations of this model but I really like the "stripped down" look of the recon interceptor. Since I cant buy it on the GTN or with Comms, I am hoping there is some Flashpoint model I could get. If anyone knows how to get a model like this of any color I would appreciate the tip.

Thanks!

Well, I will look into where I got it from but I thought it came from a quest line or area quest I couldn't repeat. I hope you are right though.

Oh, you really dont understand what I am asking? I am trying to think of a way to re-phrase but I really cant say it any simpler. How bout: In TOR there are many models that are the same with different names, levels, stats, and colors acquired form different places like flash points, missions, and crafting. I am looking for a pistol that shares the same model as the "recon interceptor" with perhaps a different skin or the like. The information I am requesting is the quest or FP where said item may drop.

EDIT: Yup, its an Area 4 mission on Hoth that can not be repeated.

Edited by Matty-Wan

Dont get too stuck on that name though, there are many pistols that share models but use slightly different colors/skins.

Also, sometimes a pistol has a different name for the Republic version then the Imperial version. I use, I think its called a Heavy Repeating Interceptor. Looks like a mini-uzi or sub machine gun without a stock. It has an ammo clip in the standard spot in front of the grip and a scope (which is pointless without a stock). It also has a barrel shroud(?) that looks sweet. Its like a shorter, outer barrel protecting the real barrel.

They are on the Taris commendation vendor for 14 comms a piece, and you can do boarding party (normal mode) and get 5 taris comms each run. The taris vendor (on the fleet) also has another sweet pistol although its kind of on the smaller side so I gave it to Mako. Something like a "Stealth blah blah enforecer" or something similar.

Edited by DarthBloodloss