Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, pretty simple question, is there any really big weapon we can use? I would like to mount AC but that is not possible, right? :D Anything similar, opr bigger then normal blaster, then normal elite war hero one?

I'm running pvp in golden armor like, I need some good weapon to finish my set :D

R-60 Combat Disentigrator is huge. Fits my size 3 well.

I'm currently using the A-52 Rancor-X Carbine. It costs 14 Voss Commendations. (A pain to get as there are only 4 repeatable quests on Voss, all of them [Heroic 4], for a total of 12 commendations a day if you aren't lucky with mobs dropping extra ones.)

It uses the same model as the Red Reaper Assault Rifle (from Darth Ikoral in The Red Reaper flashpoint) but I prefer the colour scheme on the A-52.

Not the biggest rifle, but I like it (it also looks great on HK-51). :)

How do you get a Black Talon's Scout Rifle for a Trooper? I really want one, but when I got it from the flashpoint it bound to my Bounty Hunter... :rolleyes:

All the weapons from Esseles/Black Talon can be bought for 14 Coruscant/Dromond Kass commendations.

You can find the vendors at:

- Dromond Kaas: the space port near the exit (on your left when facing the exit). NPC is called Logistics Officer Sy.

- Coruscant: in the alcove next to the cantina under the Senate Tower. NPC is called Lieutenant Pell.

They are both tagged as "Speciality Vendor".

All the weapons from Esseles/Black Talon can be bought for 14 Coruscant/Dromond Kass commendations.

You can find the vendors at:

- Dromond Kaas: the space port near the exit (on your left when facing the exit). NPC is called Logistics Officer Sy.

- Coruscant: in the alcove next to the cantina under the Senate Tower. NPC is called Lieutenant Pell.

They are both tagged as "Speciality Vendor".

Dude! Thanks so much :D

I like the look of the Mandalorian Champion's Rifle. It shares a model with the R-60 Combat Disintegrator, but is colored slightly differently. Only problem is that if you can find it, it's likely to be very expensive.

I'm seeling both of them in GTM in The Jedi Covenant server.

The R-60 is going for 95,000 Crs each (I'm selling 2) and the Mando Champ for 165,000 Crs.

Has anyone acquired a Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine Rifle (the new Cartel Pack blaster rifle)?

I can't say that I'm a big fan of the look, but I was wondering what it sounds like and what you guys thought of it.

EDIT:

I just found this video:

Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine Rifle - YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQxrJcU75E

So that answers the "sound" question.

BUT, what is that lightning going out from the player to the target dummy? Is that a "standard" feature of the Rangehunter?

Edited by ZeroPlus

That lightning is the ion cell proc. It started appearing a few patches back but only when attacking dummies on my ship. I've not tried the fleet dummies.

Everyone probably already knows this but I'll just add that the Rangehunter has a laser sight and the beam colour is determined by your crystal.

Edited by _gideon

That lightning is the ion cell proc. It started appearing a few patches back but only when attacking dummies on my ship. I've not tried the fleet dummies.

Everyone probably already knows this but I'll just add that the Rangehunter has a laser sight and the beam colour is determined by your crystal.

Bought one for my 'guard as soon as they were released from the GTN. Got a lucky deal and picked one up for 28k. They're all now 10 times that much on harbinger. Had to get used to the sound, but I like the looks of it and can't say I'm too disappointed by it.

Ahhh. Thanks for the clarification. I don't have the ship dummies. (I also have not used Ion Cell since the early 30's when I switched from Shield to Assault :).)

I am a simple trooper. I am no merc for hire, so I dont look for the most flashy thing out there. Do they have a version of the rifles you see in your arms locker on board your ship? Those things look sweet, deadly, and compact. Looking for custom ,if I cant mod it, its pretty useless to me. Edited by CrazyOldMystic

I am a simple trooper. I am no merc for hire, so I dont look for the most flashy thing out there. Do they have a version of the rifles you see in your arms locker on board your ship? Those things look sweet, deadly, and compact. Looking for custom ,if I cant mod it, its pretty useless to me.
Fortunately, I know exactly which rifle you're talking about. Unfortunately, I've been looking for a rifle with that exact model since Early Access, and I'm fairly certain it doesn't exist for PCs. I've seen several NPCs with it, though, so I'm not giving up hope yet.

The Advance Scout's Fusion Rifle has been my absolute favorite. Been using it from the day I got it in Hammer Station until I hit 50, when I started using my Kashyyk's Legacy bowcaster.

I like the bowcaster, but I'm honestly considering that rifle again. It's just so...sexy. Nice and compact, with a simple optic attachment. The sort of thing you would expect from a military carbine, no ridiculously oversized barrels or bells and whistles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know if I there is a moddable blaster rifle that looks like the Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine from the cartel packs but without the laser sight effect? Im sure I have seen it on a trooper on my server some time ago but I can´t seem to find out where to get it.
Not a Trooper: it shares its model with the Black Talon Deadeye Exterminator, the Sniper Rifle that drops from the Imperial flashpoint, "The Black Talon". You can also get it from the Specialty Goods vendor on Coruscant, but, again: Sniper Rifle. If someone finds a normal Blaster Rifle with this model, I'll be VERY happy.