Help a Noob by questing with him...

Modded_Jedi

So I am a noob to the MMO universe but I am no noob to the star wars universe nor the basic elements of a rpg.

I am seeking someone with patience who would like to show me the ropes, quest with, level with and most of all develop a friendship with.

Just a lil about me, I am a young married Canadian father of 4 (24 y/o) I am disabled physically as I have a rare blood disorder that only 700 people have in the world, I am a team player capable of working with people of all levels.

Feel free to ask me anything and we can chat.

Hope this is the right place to be posting this.

I'm on Canderous Ordo and the name is Cody. I never mind giving a noob a hand in any game. Shoot me a tell in game or a message here on the forums if you need some help or on any info about the game you need. Also kinda like what the previous poster said, I imagine your in game already and have chosen your designated server so it might be better for you to find a good guild of experienced mmo players. There is a guild section here on the forums that might assist you finding the kind of guild you want to be in. A good guild can help to show you the ropes and is great way to make in game friends that will help and quest with you.