What happened to close/competitive unranked WZs? Too many pointless games after 1.6

DarthBloodloss

Seems like for the last few weeks, almost every single WZ I have been in is always an extremely 1-sided game. The bomb gets planted in 18 seconds, proving it was 1-sided to start with. Then 2 people quit 19 seconds into the game.

And I'm not complaining that I lose, because thats not even relevant. I'm either on the steamroll team, or I'm grouped with the noobs and getting stomped. Its all good either way, but close games are almost non-existant.

This seems to have happened right after 1.6 maybe because everyone and their mother started to PvP more, with WH gear being so cheap. This seems to have led to tons of alts in WZ, sinking the ship lol

It was never this bad, hopefully it picks back up one day. Anyone else seeing this?

Large pvp player population (due to merger and new player) + good and geared players queuing in premades = many games one sided because the premade will pwn everything. The chances a premade will hit another premade increases during certain hours of the day due to less people playing but Harbinger has a huge pvp population.

I tend to never see the same people on opposite team, even at wee hours of the morning....It will never pick back up to where the pvp community is small and more competitive unless Bioware implement segregation of players on some standard, which will never happen!

Edited by Dierdrea

The biggest problem right now is we have a dramatic increase of people who arent joining warzone for the pvp, and they are not looking for wins, they are just looking for comms so they can sell the stablizers from RE-ing the WH pieces and rake in some creds. Though Im not against people making easy money from this, the number of people that join, and simply do not even try is confounding. I have seen many matches these past weeks where 3 or 4 people will do less than 40k in damage, have 12 deaths, did not heal, and have zero protection.

They are on the imp side too, but it doesnt happen as often as I would like.

I would complain more, but there are ranked matches for people seeking a more consistent competive atmosphere. If things continue on this path, I may be more likely to start making pug groups for it again.

Edited by Haystak