im done

vwsupra

1.3 sucks, they did nothing with ilum or open world pvp, do they expect us to play the same old wz's for another six months, just bc I can que with 8 friends now instead of 4? Who cares, and for what the same reward as if I solo qued and traded my reg coms for ranked coms like we have been doin. Bioware sit on it and spin, now who wants my stuff?

1.3 sucks, they did nothing with ilum or open world pvp, do they expect us to play the same old wz's for another six months, just bc I can que with 8 friends now instead of 4? Who cares, and for what the same reward as if I solo qued and traded my reg coms for ranked coms like we have been doin. Bioware sit on it and spin, now who wants my stuff?

because ilum and world pvp matter ...specially in a instanced world like swtor lol..not even a real open world lol..

anyway...take care bud..ill cu around December when Swtor becomes F2p

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!